(UK) Chichester: M/Slave/23 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ 23 Sissy looking for Mistress

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland

sissycharlotte

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 2, 2015
23 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

I am a 23 year old sissy from the UK and I am looking for a Mistress to control me long term. I am 6 ft 2, long red hair, athletic build, 7 inch cock which is fully shaven and green/blue eyes (they can change between the two).

I work in a kitchen as my full time job, but i am also the singer of a heavy metal band which i have been a part of for 4 years now.

My likes include strapons, panties, anal play, cum swallowing, mild CBT, cross dressing, chastity, spanking and edging. I am very open to new things as there is a fair amount i haven't tried yet and i am enthusiastic to do so.

My only limits are scat and watersports. I love cum, just not any other bodily fluid as they do not turn me on in the slightest.

I have a small selection of lingerie, a dress, tights, stockings and a selection of bras too. As well as this, i do keep my cock and balls tied up for a few days at a time, and i have 2 butt plugs and a dildo, all of which are used every few days. I also have a chastity unit which i wear for up to three days at a time

I also have skype and kik, and am extremely willing to do any task set for me on a day by day basis.

I hope that you've liked what i've said and i hope to hear from you soon.

• Kinks:
My kinks are Strapons, Panties, Feminisation, Femdom, Spanking, Edging, Chastity, CBT, Anal and Cum Swallowing.

• Experience:
I have had one mistress, but that was four years ago and i have missed being controlled since that time. Since that time i have tried to find a mistress, but those that i find aren't committed to the role. I would like to find someone who can control me daily

• Limits:
My limits are Scat, Watersports, Blood, Knives and Public Humiliation. Apart from those, i have yet to find any other limits but i hope there aren't many others.

Trixsster

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 1, 2015
West sussex
Hey i saw your add, i live close in pulborough and would love to meet up i do not have a car but am happy to have sex or what ever you want in urs if you have one or outside. Message me back.

Featured Threads

New Personals