U.K. & Ireland

womble

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2009
40 year old submissive male seeking a dominant of any age 18+,any sex

I would like to become someone’s on-line slave and am I offering myself to anyone that after reading this advert would like to have me as their slave.

I’m 40 years old, male, from the UK, East Midlands area. I have digital camera and web cam. I'm 5’11” a little over weight but not much. I wouldn't say I was fat. I've got Shortish hair, I'm clean shaven and tidy.
I’m polite, caring and loyal and all ways respect peoples privacy.
I’m kinky, very imaginative and open minded.

I have studied the Dom/sub scene for a long time as it is by far my favourite fetish and something I understand pretty well. I always play safe and expect the same form you.

In the past, years ago a girlfriend did indulge me by occasionally issuing dares to me other than that my experience as a slave has only being online and has not lasted long mainly due to the other persons lack of commitment and them only wanting a quick thrill.

I do not want a quick thrill, I want thrills but ones that will last. I’m looking to have a long term relationship which will grow and in which we are both fully satisfied.
I am fully aware that it takes time to know someone so I don’t expect to dive straight into a serious relationship first off. I am quite happy to go along with a trail test period or simply get to know each other before anything starts, whatever suits you.

I have a webcam and a digital camera and will be willing to use them. If you don’t have either of these then that is fine with me. All I ask is that you confirm that you are 18 or over as I have no intent of getting involved in this type of relationship with anyone under 18.

I would really like a female or TV/CD mistress, but I would not rule out having a male master.
You can be any age, I really don't have a problem with what age you are as long as you are 18+.

Your looks are unimportant to me as long as your clean and tidy then that is all I ask.
I would not require you to supply naked or sexual photos or cam if you did not wish to.

I am mostly available during the UK daytime for web-cam and performing tasks etc.
I can be around for email and chat the rest of the time evenings and nights. But of course this is dependant on life's commitments etc.

If due to time zones or life issues you can not be online at the same time as me that is fine. I am quite happy with just emails. I also don’t expect you to response daily as we all have life to work around. I will try my best to be available when you want me to be.

I have some toys, chain, locks and rope and some clothes for crossing dressing. I am very good at making things and could make almost anything we may need. I am also willing to invest some money in buying things but funds are very limited.

As for the limits of control you would have over me that is something we would have to discuss. I have no problem with you having control over me beyond online. In fact to a degree I would expect it and I have a few ideas myself on this. It would of course have to fit in with general life but I’m sure most things could be done.

I am looking to working hard at the right relationship and be committed to it and I would like the same from you. As I said I’m not looking for a quick thrill.
I am offering loyalty, commitment, friendship, trust and fun to the right person. Once we are comfy with our new relationship I will be solely your slave and fully committed to you.

I have mainly lurked around this site but I have been on getDare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php for sometime. If you want to check me out there you will get some idea what I'm about.

If anyone is interest in taking me as their slave then please PM me with some real details about yourself, likes etc ( I hate one liners) and I’ll be in touch very soon. I will reply to all Pm’s (if any) sent as soon as I can.

If you require more information from me then please just PM me and ask. I don’t bite, I’ll leave that to you.

• Kinks:
My likes are BDSM, pain, nipple play, cbt, spanking, some cross dressing.
Sex games, Dares, being naked outside and in semi public and taking photos in such situations (if possible), orgasm control, Semi-public (I don’t want to get caught and avoiding being caught is half the fun, but I don’t mind being seen if it was made to look accidental). CFNM, Private humiliation and sensible blackmail.
All my likes do not have to be involved and I have not listed everything as I have still to try many things and I am always willing to discuss ideas and work around to find a way to satisfy you.

• Experience:
Some experience

• Limits:
Close up with neighbours, family, scat or enemas, furry, pet, diapers, nothing that breaks the skin, unhealthy, permanent or that will get me arrested or make me the talk of the town.
My dislikes are pretty much set in stone and come from past experience.

Last edited:

womble

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2009
The title maybe misleading and putting some off reading my post in full so I would just like to point out this part.

"I would really like a female or TV/CD mistress, but I would not rule out having a male master."

I would also consider a switch type relationship with a female.

Please don't be shy, if your unsure ask me.

Featured Threads

New Personals