Angel

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 11, 2012
18 year old submissive female seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

A little about me

My name is Katie, I am 18 and I’m from North West England. For the next few months I live at home with my parents and little brother, (if chosen please bear this in mind) however by September I will be moving out and starting university so that change Is in the not too distant future. I am looking for a male, although females may be considered if they stand out, who is interested in this lifestyle no just receiving pictures of me naked as most are. I am also hoping to build up rust and have an offline relationship with this person eventually so don’t reply if that’s not for you.

Your reply​

If anyone, which I hope they do, chooses to reply I would like their message title to be their name, age, sex and location, this will allow me to narrow down replies to those suited much easier. In your message you should tell me a little about yourself, your experience as a Dom and what you would expect of me.

• Kinks:
Likes, Dislikes and Limits​

unfortunately as any of the three mentioned above will tell you, I am very submissive, and that makes answering questions like these hard for me as I tend to enjoy something purely because my Dom does, so after 2 years of almost constant submission it's hard to remember what I liked just for me and that not to be blurred by what I liked as others did, so ultimately this would be something that we can discuss together in a greater detail. This also means I certainly do not have any soft limits, and hard limits would be the obvious anything illegal and anything involving family etc.

• Experience:
Prior experience as a sub​

As you are probably aware finding the right person to be the other half in this kind of relationship is very hard, so I have had several trials with Dom’s where we have just not been suited, however there have also been 3 Dom’s I did manage to build a very strong relationship with that each lasted over several months, number1 was the first and that was around 2 years ago now (yes I started young), I was his pet and I did really enjoy the time I served him, unfortunately he lived in the states so it made communication a little harder and we decided it was best to part, then there was number2 who lives in the uk, we eventually decided we weren't too well suited as he wanted more of a toy to play with than someone to care about and to have all the other responsibilities that come with being a sub as I was to him, finally there was number3, we had a complicated relationship as I started as his sub, then also became his girlfriend (he lived nearby so we saw each other of a weekend) then as my trust in him grew I submitted to him entirely and became his slave, thus losing all limits, unfortunately we broke up as a couple and so the rest of the relationship broke down too. This was only a couple of weeks ago so I still can't quite manage to get used to doing whatever I want, I constantly feel guilty and like I need to be punished, which is why I'm looking for someone to fill the gap so quickly.

• Limits:
To conclude​

I'm obedient, female, 18, I don't currently have a Dom, boundaries are yet to be defined let alone stretched, I can spell relatively well and have relatively good grammar, I am happy to send photos, I will do my best to complete all tasks, I will accept any punishments I earn, as for behaving all the time that may be an issue, but I will behave the majority of the time and a little misbehaving to allow you to assert your authority isn't the end of the world right? And ultimately I can be easily moulded to fit what you desire as I just want to please you.
you must:
fit, or be close to fitting the age range
be in the UK
be looking for an offline relationship

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
Good luck with this. Unfortunately I think you'll find most on here are looking for online play. Those of us who only deal in real time D/s are in a minority.

If you want to be used by a Mistress rather than a master, and are passing through the north east at any point, give me a nudge. ;)

Lucie oxoxo

Angel

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 11, 2012
Thank you miss :) fortunately i got lucky and did find someone :)

That also means there is no point replying for anyone else reading this, i apologise :)

Featured Threads

New Personals