(UK) .: F/Dom/25 seeks F/Slave/All ages ~ Girl slave needed :)

Sexuality
Lesbian
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

lilymistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2012
25 year old dominant female seeking a slave female of any age

Hey all,

My name is Lily, and I have only recently found out about this site thanks to a friend .

I have been dominant for as long as I can remember, and have worked with submissives for about the last two years. Unfortunately I have not yet found a submissive who I have formed a real bond with. The girls I have had were not as committed as I would like, as I want to feel like I am the most important aspect of their life .

After reading a few other ad's, I should probably emphasize that I am looking for a female slave, so don't bother asking if you are male.

What I am looking for in a slave -

I am looking for a slave that will put 100% into a relationship, being committed and trustworthy which I find is especially important in an online relationship. I am also looking for a friend to talk to when we're not is session, someone that I can really connect with. That's the key to a good relationship. You should also be into what I am into (although I don't mean everything, just so I know we more or less like the same things!)

What I'm into -

• Humiliation
  • Degradation
  • Spanking
  • Mild/medium pain
  • The use of toys/household objects
  • Control of various daily tasks
  • Clothing control
  • Orgasm denial
  • Ass play
  • Have my slave perform useless tasks for me

Things I am not into -

• Anything illegal or dangerous
  • Blood
  • Vomit or poo
  • Anything permanent

You should be able to -

• Speak English fluently (any properly, no texting language)
  • Provide photos/videos via a digital camera or webcam
  • Be serious about having a dom/sub relationship
  • Be able to be online at least 3 times a week

Finally, to apply for my slave position, you will be required to write a short biography including -

• Name
  • Appearance (hair colour/style, height, weight etc etc)
  • How much experience you have
  • A little about your lifestyle/hobbies
  • Why you think you could be my slave
  • Your likes and limits

I also ask that you include a photo with your application (it doesn't have to include your face) so I can have a rough idea who I'm talking to. It took me a lot of courage to put my photo up so my slave should be willing to do the same for me. You may apply without a photo put you will put to the bottom of the pile unless you have put double the effort into the written part.

The more effort that is put into applications will score you more points. If you have clearly put a lack of effort in then I will disregard your application.

Please send all applications to my email -

[email protected]

I have never done a slave application before so if there is anything else you would like to know, or I have missed, simply send me a PM or an email and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Lots of love,

Lily xxxxx

• Kinks:
Humiliation, degradation, spanking, pain, orgasm control, anal play

• Experience:
I would say I have a fair amount of experience, I have been doing this for a couple of years now.

• Limits:
Illegal, permanent, scat, blood, family, animals.

dannyboy1234

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 9, 2012
I would love to be your slave, I can do all of the things you have stated.
about myself,

I'm a 22 year old male who loves being in command of other females, I'm from Northampton in England, I have long-is black hair, 5"10 weigh around 13st :( , I have not had a lot of experience but I know how a sub works!,

My lifestyle consists of watching and playing football a lot, I like playing video games, always searching for a mistress, like to drink and masturbate a lot. I think I could be your slave as I can do most of your commands with what I have and hopefully please you!

My limits are: Family, illegal, permanent, animals, public
And up for near enough anything else! :)

Please get back!

Featured Threads

New Personals