UK festival female clothing control idea

jazzyj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 25, 2010
While at a festival recently, I had an idea for some festival fun...

Quite simply, in return for my taking a girl to a music festival, paying for the tickets and everything else, she would allow me to control her clothing for the duration of the festival.

How does this sound? I've no real idea of how to proceed, how to find the right girl and what the potential problems might be. I'd really appreciate any thoughts, insight or suggestions! If you're female and even vaguely interested in this then please get in touch. I've done nothing like this before so really appreciate all the help I can get!

Many thanks

ld2007

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2012
Not sure about finding the right girl but I love the idea. Honestly, I wish you all the best in your endeavour

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
Sounds like an awesome idea. You could also include something like buying her one drink for every dare performed. So, if she needs some dutch courage to go out wearing not much, she will have to work for the booze.

jazzyj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 25, 2010
Nobody knows where I may find the right kind of girl?

Thanks!

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
if you can find a girl to let you control her clothing, have her start with very skimpy underthings that she doesn't care about and a long dress that buttons up the front. Make it one that she doesn't care about as you're going to cut each button off until the dress is held on with just one. Before you start cutting off buttons though, have her remove her panties and leave them some place. Then unbutton a button from the bottom of the dress. Then have her remove her bra and leave it somewhere. Now unbutton a button from the top of the dress. repeat with the buttons until only the middle most one is holding the dress on. Make sure she bends over a lot and sits with spread legs.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Isn't this the same request as was posted last year.... but then perhaps this was on get dare last year.... I remember because i gave the advice about perhaps having the girlfriend before buying the tickets.... however why not try on omegle or chatroulette.

Featured Threads

New Personals