(UK) Hampshire: F/Switch/20 seeks F/Sub/Under 30 ~ Interested?

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
20 year old switch female seeking a submissive female under 30

I'm a fun and bubbly 20 y/o female switch with a 50 y/o Master. We're looking for a sub for me, be it online, casually or a little more regular (i.e. local friend with benefits). A submissive of mine would have to answer to my Master too, as well, so here's a little bit about us.

We're very devoted and open to just about anything and everything; we have no real kinks and very few hard limits, but we're not pushy; Sir lets me set the limits of what we do night to night, and I would in turn do the same for any submissive of my own. Neither of us are hardcore sadists, although Sir does have fun with pain sluts and the like, but he also has the capability of great gentleness. Both of us love training and breaking in new submissives, especially those who are nervous or new on the scene; we're very safety conscious and have a good few people in various BDSM communities to back that up.

• Kinks:
Sir's pretty into spanking, anal and watersports, but not pushy on any of them.

I have no real kinks; just a very open mind.

We both like the idea of my Sir Domming from afar, i.e. ordering my actions to a mutual submissive, having me prepare a sub for him, or teaching a sub how to please him.

• Experience:
I have 10 years theory experience, 4 1/2 years practise, Sir has 3 years practise. Neither of us have had a bad experience yet, just one or two nastier partners.

• Limits:
Scat
Bestiality (anything that hurts an animal)
Non-con (anything against the will of the target. Rape fantasy doesn't count.)
Abandonment (and other assorted mind games)

Featured Threads

New Personals