U.K. & Ireland

Bliverpool

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2010
32 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

I'm 32, male and live in the UK. I've had a sub side for a very long time but never found the right owner for me. I've had a couple of online owners but nothing serious. I'm not looking for a new owner, do you fancy taking ownership of a new toy?

My limits are in my sig, but just to clarify I do not to pee, poo, messy or extreme pain. I am VERY open minded and it's a huge turn on to please my owner and know that she is getting pleasure from the tasks she is setting me. I am happy to provide photos, videos or do tasks on webcam. I can write reports or keep a blog if my owner requires.

I am not interested in a short term or one off session. I am looking for an honest, understanding owner who I can get to know and who can get to know me. Someone who I can learn to please properly. If my new owner lives locally maybe one day in the future we could meet. As I said, I'm very open minded and I don't think that there is anything that my new owner could tell me that would shock me.

I have some toys, a small portable butt plug and a bigger butt plug. I am happy to buy more toys if my owner requests me to. I have a webcam, and an iPhone and can use both. My aim is to please you in what ever way you require.

What I require from you
Your age, body type, appearance is all unimportant to me. What is important is that you take pleasure from owning and using me. I require an owner who will keep in contact with me and be honest. Not many people enjoy playing 100% of the time and I hope that you will understand that sometimes I need time out, and I hope you'll be able to tell me if you're not in the mood to play with me.
If you will chat on webcam/skype that would be a bonus but not essential. I would like a photo (can be clothed) of you to start with just to prove you are who you say you are. I hope you understand. You will be rewarded with complete loyalty, honesty and a desperation to serve from me.

If you think you'd like to take ownership of me please DM me and tell me a little about yourself.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my advert and I hope I can fin a good owner soon.

B

• Kinks:
femdom, public, humiliation, open minded

• Experience:
I have had two short term online owners

• Limits:
I will not do toilet, extreme pain or messy tasks

Featured Threads

New Personals