U.K. & Ireland

Bliverpool

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2010
32 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

My purpose is to serve. I get pleasure from knowing that I am pleasing my owner. I get turned on by knowing that what I am doing is pleasing or arousing my owner. I don’t have an owner at the moment and I am looking for one person to loyally serve.

I am looking for a female owner of any age. I will serve only you and am 100% honest. You
may use me however you wish. Control what I wear, when and how I masturbate, how I sleep, whatever pleases you. I have a webcam, a camera on my phone, instant messaging, Skype. I can take photos of any tasks you set me to complete offline or perform tasks online. I will write reports or keep a blog where ever you require. I live alone and can set up a 24/7 webcam in any room of my house if you require.
I am 32 and live in the UK. I do not mind where my new owner is but near the UK may help with time differences.

I will complete tasks in work if my owner requires, however I can not do anything that may risk
e losing my job. As I get to know my new owner better I will hand over the passwords for my instant messengers, websites, etc. I am looking for a long term owner who I can get to know not a short one off online session. I have some experience but am looking to gain a lot more with my new owner.
If you think you’d like to take ownership of me please PM me.

• Kinks:
Femdom, exhibitionism, submission

• Experience:
I don't have much experience, a couple of short term online mistresses, but I'm keen to learn.

• Limits:
My limits are anything toilet relates, pee or poo, permanent marks, family and mess. Outside of my limits my likes are mainly to be loyal to my owner and please her to the best of my ability!

Featured Threads

New Personals