mistress_mary

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2015
32 year old dominant female seeking a 21-24 year old dominant male

Hello everyone,

I have been a dominatrix for for a little while now, and I've now gotten to be pretty good at being dominant, though I still have a lot to learn (can you help me? ). I particularly enjoy helping new subs explore what they like, but at the same time am eager to expand my horizons and learn from more experienced subs (for example, if you are into watersports id be keen to try that out).

I'm into the idea of being a voyeur and dominating a guy via Skype, and so am looking for a willing guy to be my experiment. Im very into spanking, general humiliation, and feeling like a sub is devoted.

You need to be an exhibitionist and a sub, able to obey my instructions and give me pleasure without expecting anything in return (my pleasure is your reward ;p).

A younger guy (so around 18-30) is preferred, but for the right guy I could go older, and you must be handsome with a nice body (an early 20s student who takes care of his body is my ideal ;p). You don't need to be experienced. When you reply please send a detailed description of yourself (if not a picture), as well as telling me what you like/don't like

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Kinks:
humiliation, spanking, cum control, femdom, anal, body writing

• Experience:
I have been with a few subs via skype and enjoyed it a lot

• Limits:
no scat, heavy pain, illegal, family, blackmail

retail4

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 18, 2015
24 year old male 6"1 trains twice a week for athletics with a wide build and long cock.
Kik @retail4

Mastercy12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 12, 2015
London seeking domination

Hi I am interested in all your fetishes to submit to you over Skype and as I am based in London if you would like to progress to real time play. Send me a message and I will give you my kik so I may show you myself

Red8810

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2015
Kik red8810

18 blonde 6'3 180 pounds
You can do anything to me I just want to please my mistress

ilp44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight