(UK) London: M/Dom/23 seeks F/Slave/All ages ~ Hunk requires slave girl.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

hunk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 16, 2011
23 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

Good day i'm Master Hunk .I am currently seeking an online sub/slave who is willing to take part in the joys of online submission.
I'm 23 years old and male. I have a webcam but I'll not use it until I trust you.
I do not require web cam conversations, but I do enjoy watching my subs/slaves doing what I tell them to. I have a few years in domination and have trained many slaves.

I am only looking for female slaves. I will train you to be the best slave you can be. I will treat you good and be understanding at times. I understand you have a life outside of get dare.

You will not be just an online slave, you will also be able to have conversations with me aside from when we play. So if you actually want to have a relationship, it will be a master/sub when in session but friend only when talking.

My Likes:
-Respect
-honesty in performing
-No Drama
-Intelligence

My Dislikes
-Scat
- Time wasters

Contact me if:

1. You are willing to be online exclusively
2. If you are willing to please .
3. You are respectful. (If you try to show you are dominant over me, I will not respond, You must show me respect.)

If you are still interested and would like to progress further, PM me the following details:

Name:
Experience (if any):

Look forward to your replies

• Kinks:
orgasm control/denial pose training, masturbation. Insertion of foreign objects.
Deciding what my slave will wear.

• Experience:
I have trained many slaves and have treated them well.

• Limits:
Time wasters.Slaves who Lack respect for their masters.

Attachments

• muscle-hunk.jpeg
    muscle-hunk.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 9

Featured Threads

New Personals