U.K. & Ireland

kapitaen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2011
24 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old submissive female

I spend a lot of my time on the road, so I'm mainly looking for an online submissive, unless you're in or near London.

To me, D/s play is a two-way thing. True submission only works if dom and sub understand what makes each other tick, and everyone has their limits. I prefer to get to know your kinks and understand what you enjoy, what gets you off and what buttons are available to push. Yes, I'm one of those doms who enjoys giving his sub orders for the sheer joy of controlling her... My submissive is like a piano: playing well over the full range is far more enjoyable than just banging the same old keys for five minutes.

I'll expect to get to know you a bit outside of D/s play, and vice versa. You'll be my submissive, my plaything. I'll make you scream in pleasure and in pain. I'll torment you and keep you aroused for days on end. I'll have you beg for my permission to cum, and you'll love every second of it. You'll do things that have you shaking your head while you bite your lip and long for more.

PM me if you're interested.

• Kinks:
Spanking
Humiliation
Bathroom control
Pain
Public (light)
Clothing control (light)

• Experience:
Been into BDSM for about 6 years now. Had a good few subs, online and offline.

• Limits:
Illiteracy
Scat
Blood
Blades
Permanent marks

Featured Threads

New Personals