(UK) London: M/Dom/28 seeks F/Sub/Under 40 in area ~ Genuine professional London

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

gecky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 10, 2015
28 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 40

I am a relatively young, good looking (so I am told) London based professional looking to fulfil my long-standing desire to be someone's dom.

A bit about me first of all. I am 28 years old, well educated and in a busy career living in London. I am well travelled, generally easy going and easy to get along with. Importantly, I am clean, respectful, non-pushy (outside of the rules) and respect the same. I am in decent shape and look after my body and appearance: 6ft tall, short brown hair with brown eyes. Downstairs, I have been blessed with the right tools which are of good size and shape and which I like to keep clean shaven.

I am seeking a very open minded female looking to be my sub. She must be respectful, non-judgemental, understanding and obey by my rules within acceptable limits.

Ideally I am looking for an offline relationship but would be happy to start online. I am open to both novice and experienced subs.

Apply below, PM. I will then share email or kik with you

• Kinks:
I am very open minded and want to try most things at least once. The below are very high up on my list. As you can see, I can be rather kinky.

While I like to push the boundaries and explore, I also enjoy "normal" sex when the mood is right and if my sub has been a good girl.

- Lingerie/dress up play
- Giving anal and various anal games - the kinkier the better
- Squirting and watersports
- Toy play
- mild to medium BDSM
- All oral sex, including facesitting, rimming, etc.
- Punishment and spanking
- Orgasm control
- Minor pain (if desired)

• Experience:
Some online experience and short-term sub/dom play. I have been active in the swinging scene and generally have wide sexual experiences.

• Limits:
Illegal, major pain, public, webcam/pics outside discussed terms, feces, blood, family, pets, disrespect

Last edited:

Alexis1995

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2015
Submission

Hello,
I'm not really sure what to write here, I'm very new to this. I have been interested in this for a while and something about your ad appealed to me. I have no experience but am looking for someone who will take the time to teach me.
Alexis

Featured Threads

New Personals