U.K. & Ireland

amy_mummy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2015
18 year old dominant female seeking a submissive female under 30

Hello, let me introduce myself. I am a 18 year old female student from the UK. I am in my 2nd year of studying a business management with German course but would rather not say which uni I am at. Outside of Uni I am quite active, going to the gym regularly and sometimes doing cross country or fell running, however also enjoy going shopping and spending time with friends.

My Kinky Side
A couple months ago I saw an article on a website about 'AB/DL's, and without knowing anything about this I did a bit of research, and liked what I read, so after searching for a while for websites of people who are members of this specific community, without much luck, I stumbled upon getdare about a fortnight ago. After looking round I realized that there is a fair few members of the AB/DL / TB/DL community already here so have finally decided to make an account to look for what i want. Despite not having much experience, I have done a lot of reading about people who have been in Mummy/baby relationships in real life and through messenger apps so like I think I would have a good idea what I'm doing.

What Am I Looking For?
First and foremost, I am mainly looking for a female, so will choose any female over a male, however I know there is a lack of females on here so will accept males as long as you fit certain requirements which I will explain in a bit. I would like an online baby who is willing to be regressed. You should preferably want to be regressed as far back as possible however will make some exceptions. You should also show respect to your mummy and not ask for pictures or be disrespectful in any way. I will need pictures from any potential baby however if you feel insecure sending face pics I will understand and won't pressure you into doing so. Anything this relationship involves will be SSC (Safe, sane and consensual). Your physical appearance isn't overly important however you must be in good enough physical shape to carry out all tasks

Here is my list of requirements for all potential baby's (M and F):
A WILLINGNESS TO COOPERATE
FEW LIMITS
A WORKING CAMERA ON YOUR PHONE (I don't do webcam sessions with anyone)
A KIK WHERE WE WILL DO OUR TALKING
WANTING TO BUY SOME ITEMS SUCH AS NAPPIES
RESPECT FOR YOUR MUMMY
A LIKE OF AGE REGRESSION/AGE PLAY
BEING TRUSTWORTHY

The following things are only required of male candidates:
A LIKE OF CROSSDRESSING/SISSIFICATION
A WILLINGNESS TO TAKE PART IN CONSENSUAL BLACKMAIL(This can be discussed)
AT LEAST ONE SEX TOY OR BABY ITEM
A WILLINGNESS TO GIVE UP CONTROL
BEING ON CALL AT ALL TIMES (School and work times can be talked about)

The Final Word
If you think you will make a good baby for me, drop me a PM and we can discuss further the possibility of exchanging kik's, however if you don't meet at least 11 of the 13 requirements, don't contact me at all.[/QUOTE]

If you think you have seen this post before, you will have on getdare by me (same username on here) and for eases sake i have just copied it onto here :)

• Kinks:
ABDL, diapers, TBDL, chastity, humiliation, light pain, public

• Experience:
Some experience with online play that I am looking to enhance

• Limits:
Under age, over 25, unwilling to cooperate

Featured Threads

New Personals