master 4 u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 14, 2009
England, UK
26 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 40

Hi there, as my advert says I am looking for a female slave but that is so general I have included a little information here about me, what exactly I am looking for and what to expect if we are to form a relationship.

I am looking for a semi-casual relationship as I like most people can not commit to 24 hrs a day or control.

for information on my likes, dislikes and experience please see below.

I like to think I am strict but in a caring and trusting way, I have come to realise that communication, co-operation and mutual pleasure are the way to a good dom/sub relationship so would encourage you to share your feelings/likes/dis-likes.

you will be my slut, my slave, my pleasure and do as I ask when I ask, and you will do it all politely, however you will also be my treasure and will be treated as such when the moment is right.

one stipulation I do have is that you must have some form or camera webcam or digital camera. my reasons for this is that I like to be sure my tasks or orders are being followed to the letter for example if you ask you to wear a certain outfit for the next day I want to be sure you wear it and look as I have pictured, it guards against lazyness and disobedience.

any questions you have please get in touch and message me and I would appreciate a similar amount of detail about yourself if possible although it doenst have to be an essay.

MASTER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s if any doms read this I would appreciate any comments too especially form any experienced ones as I mentioned earlier I am reasonably new and having new dom friends cant hurt can it.

• Kinks:
dressing up
use of household object to inflict mild pain
humiliation
masturbation
on going tasks / homework to be completed when i am not online

• Experience:
I am fairly new to the master role (approx 1 year), I have dabbled with online subs for a while with some satisfying results but have recently taken to reading many more articles and trying to enrich both mine and my subs experiences. infact this site has taught me a lot and I am now eager to put some of it into practice. although this is my first post on kinktalk i have been a member of getdare.com for a while now.

• Limits:
extreme pain
blood
watersport / poo
family

Featured Threads

New Personals