(UK) Norwich: M/Slave/18 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ CD 18/m/slave seeks mistress.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland

vicky-cd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 24, 2008
18 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

I am an 18yo slave looking for either a serious or casual mistress.

Whilst I am looking for a serious relationship with my new Mistress I am happy to fit around any schedules that you might have.

The relationship can be either online (I have a webcam) or personal depending on your preference. I would however like to get to know you before we meet in person.

My interest include Crossdressing, Humiliation, CBT, Chasity and anal but I am willing to try almost anything.

My limits are that none of my friends or family find out about our relationship. I also limit myself at scat play (pissing is okay although I am not comfortable drinking).

I also find it necessary to state I am not willing to show my face to my mistress immediately. I would like at least one private session to become adjusted to my new Mistress. I hope that's okay.

Thank you, please Reply or PM if interested or have any questions?

• Kinks:
Crossdressing, Humiliation, CBT, Chasity, Anal, Nipple Torture, Spanking/Whipping.

• Experience:
Whilst I have never had a personal encounter I have performed online for various Masters and Mistresses for the last 2 years. I am very a very obedient and loving slave not only looking for online sessions but day-to-day tasks to be performed for my mistresses pleasure.

• Limits:
Whilst I am up for most things. I draw the line at any matters which involve family/friends. Permanent physical harm and scat play are also included within my limits.

Attachments

• 794613.jpg
    794613.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10

Featured Threads

New Personals