U.K. & Ireland

wedgieslavetommy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
20 year old slave male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

Hey all,

I'm a 20 year old guy, 6'2, well built (some muscle, some not) who is looking for a small, cute dominant boy to chat with and possibly have fun with.

I'm currently just looking for masters to chat with, and cam for, however mistresses would be welcome as long as they don't stress the fact they are a girl (I'm completely 100% gay) and also age isn't a big factor for strictly online sessions but again please don't stress your age if you're over 25 or so.

I'm into wedgies, underwear play, humiliation, watersports, spanking, nudity and age play. I'm not interested in being made a little girl, however a little boy I'm more than happy to be.

I won't show my face on cam at first (probably for the most part) and I would prefer if you remain as ambiguous as possible, preferably never showing me your face/body.

I love to have most of my likes all roled together in a creative way, but most especially humiliation and age play relating to my size and underwear choice.

Feel free to ask me questions or have a chat with me, my MSN is [email protected] and my Skype is karate_kid_racer and also look in my album.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who thinks I might be fun to chat with.

• Kinks:
Wedgies, Underwear, Humiliation, Spanking, Watersports, Age Play, Briefs, Ruler

• Experience:
I've been a cam slave for quite a few years now, I started as just a wedgie slave and have started to evolve into doing other kinks on cam. I've only ever met to do a session in real life with someone I had known for a long time and we mostly did wedgies, however we did also do spankings which I enjoyed. I have been a slave to a few masters recently and explored my likes and developed my pleasure for verbal humiliation

• Limits:
I don't like much pain (a few ball spanks is fine), I'm not into severe CBT, blackmail, scat, blood, public, permanent, face or x-dressing. I'm not too bothered about you as a master/mistress as long as you remain anonymous, however if you insist on showing your face over cam or parts of your body it will most likely turn me off and I will leave. If you are a cute younger boy (18-22) then disregard that last statement however!

I don't like being constantly given tasks that I have specified I can't do, and I don't really do offline dares.

Featured Threads

New Personals