(UK) Sheffield: M/Slave/21 seeks M/Dom/All ages ~ Online Slave (Poss Offline)

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland

wedgieslavetommy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
21 year old slave male seeking a dominant male of any age

Hi All,

I've been around the scene for a while, and have a few 'on/off' master's who I do dares for when they want me to, however I'm looking for a few more Masters (or indeed Mistresses, to try something new!) to liven things up a bit.

About Me:

I'm a 21 year old bi-sexual (although I'm a virgin, so I don't really know) male, from Sheffield, UK. I live at home with my parents, so therefore it is a bit tricky to do some dares, so all dares have to be quiet and in my bedroom. I do work, so I won't be on every day, and I'm not good at setting a time/date to be on, so I am looking for session Masters/Mistresses, not full time.

I'm a little bit chubby, and a bit hairy, although I am in the process of losing weight. While I don't normally do exercise dares, it is something that can be introduced on cam (pressups, situps, squats) as part of my dares etc.

Below is the list of my Loves, Likes, Dislikes and Limits, my fetishes and interests are quite specific, and I don't really like to deviate away from them, which has made finding the ideal Master/Mistress quite difficult.

If the dares/commands you give me are things I am into, I become extremely submissive, especially if it combines a number of my Loves, for example:

"We start the session with me wearing boxerbriefs. Everything goes as normal until I get naked, and you realise I'm quite small. Then you realise that my boxers are clean, and eventually I show you the briefs I actually wear, which are dirty. Then the humiliation, name calling (little boy, baby, etc) and other dares start from there."

If any of the stuff above sounds like it might interest you, or hopefully, you love the sound of me, then I use both MSN and Skype, but I'm usually on Skype more often, and I may use Tinychat.

MSN is [email protected] and Skype is karate_kid_racer.

I have some videos on xtube, my account is Acid_words, incase any potential masters/mistresses would like to see me before they waste their time contacting me.

If you want an online slave, I don't care about your age, gender, experience or build, because I would prefer it if you stay off camera, or just show me a part of you that isn't your face. This is because I find it more humiliating, and it gives me the chance to have more Master/Mistresses.

However if you think you might want to eventually meet up, the Maximum age I would consider would be 30.

If I can answer any questions or provide a demonstration of whats on offer to anyone before they make their decision, please PM me or contact me in the methods above

Tommy

• Kinks:
Loves: Wedgies, Humiliation, SPH, Underwear Play, Age Play, Drinking Piss, Pissing Underpants, Cock slapping, Exposed Cockhead Rubbing
Dislikes: Anything not mentioned above

• Experience:
Some experience online, a tiny bit offline.

• Limits:
Hardcore Limits: Blood, Anal, Scat, Punishment/pain to my balls (not including wedgie pain), Family, Illegal, X-Dressing, Sissy, Pet, Shaving, Showing Face on Camera, Offline Dares

Featured Threads

New Personals