MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
20 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

Intro to my advert

I'm advertising to all female slaves out there that are looking for a master, as I recently lost my last slave due to the fact it weren't the relationship type for her. I am looking for a new one, I shall now write up a bit about my self and what I'm after.

About me

Date of birth: 12th June 1988
Country I live in: Wales
Area of the country I live in: Cardiff

A bit about me: I'm a friendly person when you get to know me, though I can be stubborn at times. I'm also a very serious and literal person.
I have had a lot of slaves in the past and have had practice being a master. I started off my role as a master when I was 16 and have seen many different types of slaves with different fetishes. I try to make my slaves as happy and comfortable as possible, if they have any problems I like them to tell me the problems as soon as possible. I never like my slaves unhappy and I'm willing to compromise to make a slave happy.

My fetishes

Pain, Humiliation, Orgasm Control/Denial, Bondage, Masturbation, Public / Semi Public and many others.

Turn offs

Not found anything I dislike as of yet...

Slave type I'm looking for

I'd prefer a beginner slave to train up, however I'm happy with just having a slave. I would also like the possibility of finding a slave that may even one day live with me and be my slave in real.
I know in the title it says slaves 18 to 20 in the advert title, though I am open to ages of up to 25.

I'm also preferably looking for a slave within the UK so we're in the same time zone.

A webcam or other recording device to prove your tasks have been completed would be nice, though they are not a full requirement. When a slave then completes their task, depending how well they did, I may reward them.

To contact me, my messengers are:
Msn: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]
Aim: HardAndLong1

Have any questions, feel free to ask me.

• Kinks:
Pain, Humiliation, Orgasm Control/Denial, Bondage, Masturbation, Public / Semi Public, Whips, Leather, Chains and many more.

• Experience:
I started off playing the role of a master when I was 16, me and an ex pet were into the idea of BDSM though I got into it more than her. After being with her, I played around, roleplayed various BDSM acts in roleplay on the net and tryed even more stuff out in real life. Since then I've had six pets in real life.

• Limits:
Poo, vomit and trying to make me the slave. Will discuss about limits more in private messaging or in the thread.

Featured Threads

New Personals