• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 14, 2009
Wales
(UK) Wales: M/Dom/29 seeks F/Sub/Under 30 ~ Dom male seeking sub/slave

29 year old dominant male seeking a submisive female under 30

Greetings All,

After a long absence from Kink talk, I'm back and looking for a female sub/pet/slave who understand what bdsm and D/s is all about..

They MUST be over 18 and some kind of proof will be reqired. I will expect the one who interests me to be able to voice and have Digital/Web cam to be available to them for proof of Dares/Tasks that WILL need to be completed, Also some one who will post about there experience on Get Dare on the blog page.

I would also like them to join me in an Online game ( More info can be requested) Where they will submit to me.

About Me!

I am male from the UK, I have been around various Bdsm chat/form sites for over 2 years and gained experience along the way.

There for i'm a NOT looking for time wasters, Only serious people who understand the concept of Bdsm And D/s relationship is about

Thanks

Justamale

• Kinks:
Gags,blindflods,cuffs,humilation,whips,nipple clamps,breat play,TPE,gagging,breath play,candle wax, collars and leashes, vibs,dildos,anal play, orgasm denial

• Experience:
Have over 2 yrs online experaince in farious chat/forums which has helped me gain more experinacne over the years!

• Limits:
Sick/scat/blood/animals/incest!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals