ukmids24m

ggt65t5

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 6, 2016
So this guy is coming round to my place, originally to break his virginity regarding sucking cock. In discussion, on Skype and kik, this had widened a bit. I had insisted he had to be naked when he crossed my threshold, but this evolved into whatever he was wearing when he arrived would be destroyed, so he had to be naked when he left. (This wasn't as bad as it sounds, since my driveway is reasonably secluded. and he could leave some clothes outside.) Before cutting the clothes off him, I was to tie him up, and take photos. After that I was allowed to play with him, before untying him, and him to suck my cock. For some reason, he didn't want to cum, at all, while he was here.

He came into my hallway wearing bright bikini bottoms, with a hole cut for his cock and balls (see pics). Unexpectedly he asked if he could try sucking my cock there and then, so that if he didn't like it after all, he could leave. He didn't leave.

The rest went to plan. I tied him to the arbour posts, under the trees, and slowly cut off the pants, taking photos. His hands and feet were unable to move, while I rubbed my hands over his body. His nipples are small, but I thought I could get some clamps on them later. I felt his balls in their sac. His cock was good and hard and I licked it and took it into my throat, but I untied him when he felt he was going to cum.

We went indoors and spent a little time chatting, and showing two cocks on public cam. Then I got him to jack me off over him. After cleaning up, his phone rang, so his missus served to cut the session short. (He actually wasn't naked when he left.)

We've been in contact since, and are discussing plans for his next visit. Looks like I might get to use my toys on him, and in him. I really want his lovely hard cock inside me, pumping cum, but that will have to be further down the line.

This blog is his idea.

Featured Threads

New Personals