Update

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I haven't done a blog entry in a long time so thought I would do a quick update for those who have previously read my blog.

I started uni in September, doing a degree in animal management and I am loving it! Slightly stressed over deadlines and have had a erm....little breakdown over it this weekend nut I'll get there. I got my first assignment back Friday and got a 1st! Which is 83% and am so pleased i have gotten off to a good start. Sum bought me chocolate and wine for being a good girl :p

I get to see Sum a lot more now, 2 or 3 days a week which is fantastic and we seem to be going from strength to strength. I am really am so lucky to have someone who knows how weird I can be but is willing to support me through that.

On 23rd December it will be officially one year since we started dating so we are going out for a meal and I am going to have a few things up my sleeve for him ;) Still haven't decided exactly what but that's beside the point lol Basically I love the guy to bits.

To be honest in our relationship the BDSM has taken a bit of a back seat and we are concentrating on the relationship more than anything. I still wear my mark and we still slip in Dom/sub bits and bobs but it is a lot less structured now and to be honest I like that. I like it being part of our relationship not all of it.

Anyway if anyone wants to ask anything they can because I'm not sure what else to update people on. Plus Sum is curled up round me in bed and I feel bad for neglecting him :D

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Elbow (Also the band)

"One day like this a year would see me right
For life"

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
You guys sound so happy that it makes me happy :)

Featured Threads

New Personals