dabigone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2010
19 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

19 year old dominant male seeking a female slave, preferably 18-25

Hello world, or at least our small part of it lol. As you can tell from the title, I'm a 19 year old male dom who's looking for a female slave. I'm a firm but kind Master, and I'll reward a good job just as readily as punishing a bad one. I aim to please my slave as much as you do me, and I will help you learn and guide you to new horizons if you so wish. I can work within limits and, like previously stated, help you expand them if you wish. Send me a PM on here or on my GetDare profile if interested, and I'll send you my email, only because I don't check my spam folder often, and I don't want you to end up there by mistake.

• Kinks:
Orgasm control, masturbation+control, possible wardrobe control, spanking, mild-medium pain (no blood), pictures (discussable)... I'm always looking to expand my horizons, and help expand yours, so I'm open to new ideas. I'll always be safe in my orders, they're designed to pleasure you too.

• Experience:
I've had a few past slaves, both male and female, but unfortunately more experience rests on the male side. However, I do know what pleases the female body, and how to help you achieve the heights of pleasure... when I want you to anyway ;).

• Limits:
As said before, I will willingly work within your limits, but you must obey my rules, I only have a few.
1. There will be a safe word, but I expect it not to be used all the time, only for absolute NOs.
2. When the safe word isn't used, I expect my orders to be followed to the best of your abilities.
3. You must write a detailed description of the task, including how it made you feel and if you liked it, so I may design better tasks in the future.
4. If you fail a given task, I reserve the right to punish you at my discretion. I am fair but firm, and if I do punish you, I expect it will be followed.
5. And finally, have fun and be truthful with me.
If you can do all of these things, we can have a long and fun relationship. Send me a message and reply if you're interested!

Featured Threads

New Personals