useless whore needing attention

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
wow what a perfect but useless ass with nipple spots.
at least clamp those nipples for people to even recognise those worthless meat sacks as tits,
may be write and stamp a paper on your somewhat useful belly with tits written and arrow pointing to them.

Instructor411

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 26, 2021
Kink Armory
Unfortunately English is only my second language maybe someone is kind enough to explain this gibberish in the opening post. These incoherent words makes no sense to me. As if they were written carelessly in a random order. Either no kik and not serving the purpose of the entry or hiding it's kink but then again - what's the goal?

But if there is a female degradee who wants to help me to build a proper and sophisticated vocabulary and allows me also to use it and excel in that niche of kink in English - I'm open to discus an aragement.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Based on her past posts I’m guessing it’s deleted kik. There were other prior posts saying something like kik me. She’s legit ive spoken to her before on kik.

Reactions: subtlizer

Brye992

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 23, 2021
useless slut begging for attention. please tell me how worthless I am.

*side note my I deleted kink due
You truly are a useless slut, you better hope your ass is a better asset than those sacks you call tits. My cock shriveled looking at you

Featured Threads

New Personals