vote on megladon's next task!!

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
after reading some of that sick deranged stuff, i dont think i would want to vote

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
Moving to the online play section. Good luck!

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Ugh

I'm right with Ev on this one. Just too much.
But I'm sure there will be others who want to see and hear about it.

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Well! At first since that thread didn't really interested me I was just gonna left without answering and leave at that...
But after reading evpierced comment I admit being a little curious as to what could be considered as "deranged stuff" giving we're on kinktalk.
But I guess I can understand now.
And wholly agree with CassAhhDee and evpierced.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I have to agree with the other posts. Too much. Especially having sex with dogs.

#35 is about the only interesting one and she sounded like she enjoyed it.

Last edited:

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Beaut I've added your vote to the tally.

Yeah, some of that stuff is pretty crazy but this is what she asked for....

If anyone else would like to chime in with a vote and help save Ashley from getting fucked by a dog again now would be a good time. Voting will end Sunday at 11:59PM EST.

Last edited:

Megladon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
Leaving

I reported a mean person to the admin and I was banned from getdare instead. That's OK since most people there judged me and quit conversing with me. It was just one more affirmation that I'm useless. I have no one good in my life. Those that are in my life only enjoy hurting me but that's OK too since I'm useless.

Getdare was my only outlet and now that's gone. I could have created a fake account but I don't deserve an outlet. Since I have a useless life I gave my dogs to a good home as for the rest of my possessions, I don't care where they go.

Some have heard of a permanent solution to a temporary problem but my problems are permanent just like my solution.

Featured Threads

New Personals