WANTED: Bigger Women Sub/Slave to play on Kik

BigPoppa2607

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
I'm just going to keep this simple...I like larger women and want one to have as my sub/slave to do my bidding. A submissive woman willing to be tamed and dominated by their strict and dirty-minded master

Any interested should be willing to send pictures/video on Kik when told (Face or no, I don't mind) and into a little light roleplay or petplay along with any or all of the following: Humilation, Degradtion, Body Writing, Tit & Pussy play/torture, Bondage, Orgasm control/denial and Anal. Toys are a bonus, but if not, we'll use whatever you got ;) Of course, any and all limits are to be respected, but other than that, what I say goes

Post on here, PM me or go straight to my Kik blackbear26 and let's have some fun. Also any Dom/Dommes who share my love for the bigger woman are more than welcome to post their Kiknames on here too

Hope we all find what we're looking for ;)

Kiwi_Dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2015
Ladies, kik me too

Yo, i also share this kink.
Hit me up with a PM or on kik at qaulzyboi

secre123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2015
I am male dom, 38 old. I have interest.

My kik is secre123

I think we can create a group at KIK

BigPoppa2607

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
I am male dom, 38 old. I have interest.

My kik is secre123

I think we can create a group at KIK

Maybe, man...Once I see how much interest this generates. Also forgot to mention above, pics and vids aren't necessarily gonna be off the bat. I realise some may need to develop a bond of trust with the dom before doing that, so that must also be respected

Last edited:

BigPoppa2607

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
I'm just going to keep this simple...I like larger women and want one to have as my sub/slave to do my bidding. A submissive woman willing to be tamed and dominated by their strict and dirty-minded master

Any interested should be willing to send pictures/video on Kik when told (Face or no, I don't mind) and into a little light roleplay or petplay along with any or all of the following: Humilation, Degradtion, Body Writing, Tit & Pussy play/torture, Bondage, Orgasm control/denial and Anal. Toys are a bonus, but if not, we'll use whatever you got ;) Of course, any and all limits are to be respected, but other than that, what I say goes

Post on here, PM me or go straight to my Kik blackbear26 and let's have some fun. Also any Dom/Dommes who share my love for the bigger woman are more than welcome to post their Kiknames on here too

Hope we all find what we're looking for ;)

"It's quiet...Too quiet" :cool:

Featured Threads

New Personals