WANTED: Serious about getting repeated enemas from other males.

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV
I am very serious about wanting to get repeated enemas from other males. I do not care about your stats, skin color, race, religion, nationalitiy, or your age (as long as you are of legal age). However, if you are in your legal teens you go to the top of my list. I am 76 and I do really other men in the legal teens or very early 20;s to do this to me.

After you get my ass well cleaned out, yoy can have your way with me anally as long as it is with a condom. I will not allow it to be bareback for any reason.

You must be able to host me in the Las Vegas NV USA area days only. I cannot host you at any time. You must also supply the enema bag to do this to me. If you want to give me more than 4 quarts at a time, you must also supply an inflatable double balloon nozzle to give me the enemas. The amount of water can be enough to fill me up to the point where it is forced out the other ened <== my mouth, after a few smaller enemas are given to me.

One more thing, if you can get together a group of up to 5 to do this to me, it would really be great for me. You can all do it to me gangbang style.

Enemasub
[email protected] <== write directly to me at this email address.