wax fun!

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
i am not sure if this is the right place to post it, please forgive if it isnt..

things you need:
candles (as if that want apparent)
clothespins/clamps

the idea is to have a completely "waxed" genitals.. i.e. your cock/pussy should be covered completely in wax.
put on clothespins on your nipples, yes, males too, and then begin waxing. keep a clock beside you and take a photo before and after waxing such that the clock shows how long you took. upload the pictures here on kinktalk, faceless if you're shy or have your reasons...

waiting to see how many do this.

for a somewhat help for males, you can check the following image:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=4442&pictureid=31067

Last edited:

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
this sounds like fun...
I've almost done similar things... you can see my "candle" in my albums.
I've thought about completely covering my little dick in wax... and as I type this I remember that I have a pot full of parafin wax that I was using for fire starters.
I think I'll re-melt it and use this to wax me down.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Not completely your dare but check one of my pics. time taken aprox 90mins with a normal Household candle

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
this sounds like fun...
I've almost done similar things... you can see my "candle" in my albums.
I've thought about completely covering my little dick in wax... and as I type this I remember that I have a pot full of parafin wax that I was using for fire starters.
I think I'll re-melt it and use this to wax me down.
i have gone through your pics but yours wasn't covered completely. I felt everyone should try it out, with or without a cock, so I posted it in the forum

Not completely your dare but check one of my pics. time taken aprox 90mins with a normal Household candle
i never said it was my idea. sorry if it felt bad. i will edit my post right after this post.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
true... it wasn't completely covered, but it was working towards it... I meant more to the point, that I had kind of done similar. :D

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
true... it wasn't completely covered, but it was working towards it... I meant more to the point, that I had kind of done similar. :D

oh okay then... i couldnt find your image link, though, so if you could post it, i'll re-edit my first post to include yours...
do try it again with that pot of yours, and send a pic of that pot too.... :)

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
yeah it is... i tried to open it.. it didnt... please check again...

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Cover it in wax and then is a nice way to use the wax as a mould. I did it once, hurt a bit but got me horny a lot... then I made a dick mould after the wax cooled down.

Featured Threads

New Personals