szoro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 1, 2011
at home
Please i need some replies.

My mistress will some things that will be not good for me if i have not enough replies.

Mine321

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 31, 2011
That looks like it hurt. When I first saw the album it tookmea while to register that it was wax. Good job.

szoro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 1, 2011
at home
Please, i need more.

I will make for those pics they answer in this thread

szoro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 1, 2011
at home
I need 5 reactions please.

You can dare me if you give a reaction.

It's very Importent.

dashek

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 1, 2012
Nice, i think you should wax your thighs and balls too, it's gonna hurt more :whip:

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
Wax is alot of fun. At times if the candle is too close it can be hot, but once the initial bite of the wax hitting your skin it begins to cool, do the burn does not last too long. I look at your pictures, but that is just a light amount of wax as compared to what my mistress has done to me. Once it is on and cool, find new and exciting ways to remove it. Use a knife and "peel" it off. Use a paddle or riding crop to whip it off. Once it is off re apply more wax. This will increase the burning feeling as your skin is now very sensitive.
PLEASE NOTE: be careful with the wax you use. DO NOT use bees wax as it burns way too hot. Colored candles can burn hotter as well. Just be careful, candle wax can be fun and sting but it can burn if use incorrectly.

Featured Threads

New Personals