Wednesday

Cuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2012
New York
Thank you Master for today and allowing this dirty slut to cum this filthy whore greatly appreciated it. This sluts trip to the toy store had to be really quick do to and extended period of time with my daughters however this bitch slipped away for a little bit. This slut bought a new interesting looking vibrate with a bulb for a tip and a smaller stimulator for the clit. It was a bit naughty feeling knowing this whore would be leaving my daughters and going to the sex toy then home to use it! Wow was that hot and this whore could not wait to try it. Although it got me off quickly it is not quite what this huge slut thought it would be but was still great! A bit more power would have been even better. This slut isn't sure if it was not cumming for a few days or not having you to focus on, yet ALL or CAN focus on right now. This filthy whore is disgusted that she was turned on by the thought of her daughters there waiting while there filthy whore of a mother masterbated and showered before dinner. Master thank you for the not completely cold shower this bitch appreciated it.

This slut of yours is looking forward to her 20-5 minute wedgies tomorrow , but not to Fridays food day. :( it sounds disgustingly humiliating and a total waste of good food.

Featured Threads

New Personals