Weekend Punishments

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
I have a weekend free to give out punishments for any naughty slaves out there. This is open to everyone. The only requirement is that you have been bad and deserve to be punished.

Here is what you need to do:

1. Message me. In the title say "Punish Me"
2. Tell me your offense and why you deserve to be punished.
3. The level of severity (mild, strong, medium, severe, and extreme)
Note: Extreme means no limits on number of spanks or any time period I choose. You are warned. Any limits you give me will be respected, but everything else is fair game.
4. Any limits you may have.
5. Any items or toys you have available.
6. Any special Requests that you want me to include.

All punishments will include some sort of corporal punishment (ie spanking, caning, whipping, paddling). Body parts will include your ass. They may also include tits/chest, pussy/balls, feet, back and belly depending on the severity of the infractions. If you don't want a body part disciplined, make sure to include it in your limits.

All punishments will be completed within 12 hours of the message being read. A very detailed report is also required upon completion. If either is not done as required, an extra punishment will be assigned.

Please only respond if you plan on following the rules. I don't want to waste my time with giving punishment that will not be done.

I look forward to punishing some naughty slaves the next few days.

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Punish me.

Hi SirMike can you give me another kneeling punishment for being lazy. Il let you sir decide the severity of the punishment. I want my tits, cock and balls to feel the pain.

justdave67

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 15, 2013
Punish me

Chronic wanker
Medium
No marks, no illegal or health ramifications
Toys... Shoe string, remote locking shocking dog collar for cock and balls, tens, plugs, etc. clamps, chastity devices, etc
No special requests at present

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
justdave67
For masturbating too much you will put your shock collar on your balls and the tens unit on your cock. You will then shock yourself 10 times with each. Each time on the tens unit you will increase the voltage. You will then spank your ass with a belt 50 times alternating between ass cheeks. Finally to think about what you have done, you will spend 15 minutes naked in the corner with your hands on your head and knees shoulder width apart.
When done you will write a very detailed report on this punishment

Eveshan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2016
Naughty

I am a naughty girl who needs my ass spanked hard
My kik is seve1121
I have been bad, make me sorry!

Featured Threads