Miss_Sarah

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2021
Hey kinky community,
Miss Sarah here - it’s been a while since I’ve posted for slaves but find i have a lot more free time recently. Looking for younger slaves (no slaves above age 25) be skinny, fit, or muscular. The kinkier the better - I get turned on my learning your dirty mind and body while using your kinks to give you intense orgasms to milk you dry.
That is what makes me squirt. Tell me your age, your kinks and show me your body type. I don’t want to waste my time so serious inquiries only please! Thanks, I’m excited to help you cum and I can’t wait to moan and squirt everywhere! If this is up, I’m still looking!

AlexBrnHill

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 14, 2021
Hi Mistress, I would like to be your slave and pleasure you. Kik me: AlexBrHill

yourker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2018
Evening mistress. I’m a 23yo sub who is very excited to serve. I’m mostly into exhibitionism but i have this kinky side for turnin on from your pleasure. My kik is Tondeikki

Richardburnley02

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2021
Hi Mistress, I’m an 19 year old slave with a little bit of experience but I have much much more to learn, I’m wishing I could serve and obey you as you guide me to be a better slave. I don’t have many limits as well. My Kik is: Rburnley02

JohnyPitch

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 23, 2021
Hello mistress, my kik is " JohnyPitch", please get in contact with me, you won't regret it :)

M/20/England

jdosy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2021
Hey kinky community,
Miss Sarah here - it’s been a while since I’ve posted for slaves but find i have a lot more free time recently. Looking for younger slaves (no slaves above age 25) be skinny, fit, or muscular. The kinkier the better - I get turned on my learning your dirty mind and body while using your kinks to give you intense orgasms to milk you dry.
That is what makes me squirt. Tell me your age, your kinks and show me your body type. I don’t want to waste my time so serious inquiries only please! Thanks, I’m excited to help you cum and I can’t wait to moan and squirt everywhere! If this is up, I’m still looking!
kik me mistress- jdosy

akashgaiten

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 29, 2021
Hey kinky community,
[email protected] is my skype

Sluttymaleslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 16, 2018
I’m a 22 year old Swede who would love to serve you!
Kik: Youreagerslut

Sub_guy069

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2022
Hey kinky community,
Snap me @ private2022863

Dasua

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2021
Hello Mistress. I would like to be your sub. I'm 21 and I like CBT, Anal and cumtorture

New Personals