What are you craving right this minute?

xplicit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2014
If you could have one thing right this minute what would it be?? Me?

I want to tie a beautiful woman to my bed so they cannot move. And then i wish to force upon them as many orgasms as possible using a variety of items. These consist of clothes pegs, toothpaste, ice cubes, candle wax, rubber bands, string and of course a spikey hairbrush. Having her restrained and at my mercy and being able to use her body whilst she's begging for more despite what I inflict on her just turns me on even more.

Last edited:

BiBoy96

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 22, 2014
If I could have 1 thing it would be a sadistic master who would tie me spread eagle in a dark room and fuck me mercilessly while also forcing me to suck another cock. I would be left there for days with very little food and 5 fuckings per day, no orgasms for me of course. *sigh* ahh, if only.

xplicit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2014
Right now, i crave torture......not on myself but on another ;)

Miss_Velouria

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 31, 2014
At this moment I'm craving to be snuck up on by Him in public and roughly ushered away into a solitary place, controlled by his hold on my hair, skirt lifted, then violently fucked while he tells me through gritted teeth the evil things he wants to do to me, grabbing my throat, and ordering me to cum for Him. I want to walk out of there holding His load inside me, trying not to spill a drop, so no one sees it travel down the inside of my thighs as I walk back into public view. ;)

Xoxo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 22, 2014
I would really love one of those chocolate oranges.

sexyladysub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2012
Someone to tease me/torture me and edge me (or order me to edge) leaving me desperately horny but not allowed to cum for 24 hours.

xplicit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2014
A cure for a raging hangover and a naked girl to look after me whilst on this condition. I'd kill for a blow job right now, guess a wank will have to do instead.

reluctant8

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 23, 2014
An unexpected pm, telling me to strip/put on a specific item/pose in a desired manner & being ordered to send them pics.....then, worrying what they will do with them....

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
A female kik slave whose tits are mine to torture as I please.

Matty_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 13, 2014
Blowing a huge load balls-deep inside the hairy pussy of my attractive, kinky, married colleague, who is bent over my desk, skirt pushed up, and black lace panties dangling around her ankles. After I've emptied every drop of my spunk into her pussy, she'll hike up her panties, compose herself, say goodnight, and begin walking to her car for the ride home to hubby.

Featured Threads

New Personals