What do you guys think about this...

Like-It-Rough-Baby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 1, 2011
I was wondering if you considerd websites like this as kinktalk, or get dare, as cheating on your partner if you have one. I dont mean just browsing the site but I mean doing things such as posting pictures, and "chatting" with everyone here, even having a master/mistress while you have a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Well, I do. When I have a boyfriend I am completly loyal to them and I go by the rule... If i dont want him knowing what im doing i shouldent do it. ( ex. if i was flirting with another guy). ANYWAYS. the point of this blog was to ask you all your opinon because I have this boy right now, and me and him are going to be getting in to a relationship in the next few weeks, if everything works out. And i just wanted to say Ill probally be leaving Kinktalk! or jsut not posting pictures, having a master/mistress etc. during the duration of our relationship.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Other way to think about it is be open with him and see if he likes that side of you, he may enjoy you posting photos. I agree if you think you don't want them knowing you shouldn't be doing it, but if you're open and honest in the relationship then I think it's somewhat different.

DarkAndEvil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 31, 2011
Some people are fundamentally kinky. They may, however fall in love with someone who isn't. Often, for a period this is fine, but eventually a lot of these Lone Kinksters need to satisfy their kinky urges to keep their satisfaction.

Openness is the ideal, but in some cases the Vanilla Partner would be heartbroken (although equally not prepared to involve themselves in kink). Is it any different for the Lone Kinkster to go outside to satisfy their kinky urges than it is to go to a therapist to keep their sanity for other reasons?

Having met quite a number Lone Kinksters in this situation - they have been married for 20 years, but still have these urges. Often they are men, but sometimes women. Are they really wrong in wanting to keep their relationship and their sanity?

Sometimes it's easier to separate kink and vanilla bits - maybe they have it right.

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
well....
yes it is cheeting to do tasks for others or master others in while in a vanillia relationship.

unless you and your partner are in a poly or multipal partner relationship

YouCouldBeMine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 30, 2010
I think you should follow what your insticts tell you. If you feel that coming here (or any other related website) is like cheating on him, then stay away and enjoy your RL relationship while it last.
It also depends on the grade of confidence you have with that person, maybe when you feel is the right moment you can talk to him about all this, and who knows....maybe you end up yourself with one and only Master/boyfriend!

Anyway, whether you keep coming here or not I would like to wish you good luck and thank you for all the "fun" you brought here.

Take care!

Featured Threads

New Personals