What do you like to be called?

bidomguy94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2015
So I guess everyone has their personal favourite when it comes to referring to your other half and when being answered back.

What I wanna know is, what do you like to be called when you're in a dom/sub relationship and why?

If you're a dom, what do you demand to be called?
If you're a sub, what name turns you on and is what you refer yourself as?

Just a fun little thread to get people talking and opening up a little bit.

I'll start! I prefer to be called "sir" and sometimes "master" as I feel like it gives me confidence and also adds a touch of class to everything.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Personally I'm not into degradation. I don't know that i have a favorite, as long as it's affectionate, kitten, princess, whatever. One sure way to turn me off is to speak negatively to me. I'm not a slut, bitch, whore, etc. I am also not a slave.

On the flip side, I generally use the term Sir when speaking to my dominant partner. As I said, I am not a slave, I don't use the term master. I also will not use the term daddy. I know some people really like it, but I'm personally not one, it makes me highly uncomfortable.

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
I know you stated if we are in a D/s rs what would we prefer but Ill just give a more complete answer

Before entering a D/s rs they can call me by name or sir or any other terms they are comfortable with. But ill stop them if they call me Master as I do not own them

Subs
During a scene Ill expect them to call me Master but once the scene its over it will be the same as above

Slave
Ill expect them to call me Master for the purpose of the slave knowing that shes owned

Featured Threads

New Personals