What do you think of Submissive Report Cards?

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
I recently read an article in the New York Time about two schools that were trying to instill value and character into the kids. The school started giving out "character report cards" which were based off of things like politeness, listening, determination, attention-focusing, willingness to help and other behaviors. The grades were based off of observable behavior and not only the actions completed but HOW they were completed.

I was thinking that this idea might hold merit in regards to submissives and slaves. I think it would be a pretty good way to let the slave know how they are doing and let the Dominant see the progress and what needs to be worked on.

I'm pretty sure this could be used in both online and real life relationships, but I think it would only be useful if the slave was with the Mistress long term. There would be no point in taking the time to make a report card to someone that won't be there by the end of the week.

I think this has potential because not only could you use it to grade character but you could also use a report card to see how much they have improved during their tasks. I have a feeling it would kinda go hand in hand.:p

It might make the whole Teacher fantasy seem more realistic if nothing else. ;)

So what do you think? Does it have potential?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
H'm sounds really interesting. I think with the help of people, we should draw one up including different things that slaves would be graded on.

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
I'm up for that. I thought about it a bit and I think that if I made a report card these traits would be graded upon.

Politeness
Willingness to please
Overall Quickness
How well the orders are followed
Overall Attitude
Truthfulness

......And not in that order. The rest of the report card would have to depend on the Dominant's and Submissive's kinks and what they find most important.

Yossarian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2011
If I was someone's sub, I would definitely enjoy receiving this.

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
I love the idea. I think all subs should be graded, this would make it easier for the dommes to pick from the flock... hehehee
Add me to the sub list, and I will do my best to earn high marks

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
Did you really make one and are using it? Please tell us your experiences! What are you using to grade it on?