what should i do with my sub?

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
I am a male and she is a female. She is into pain but also has her limits. She does not do humiliation, piss, skat, or anything in public that is noticeable. She does not have any toys. So far she has pinched her hard nipples then flicked them multiple times. she has pinched her clit as she came but it was too much for her to do while she fingered herself. She has taken ice cubes and made them melt on her nipples then have to squeeze and twist them. she has put 2 ice cubes in her pussy and let them melt inside of her which she found very painful but endured it then after i allowed her to cum. she also was instructed to make herself cum as many times as she physically could in 30 min and she came 5 times. tomorrow she will be going through the school day with a marker inside of her pussy. i am looking for anyone elses opinion as to what i should make her do and how i should reward her for completing these tasks. Any ideas?

Nawee

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 30, 2014
Have her go with no bra tomorrow and when she gets home to wear clamps on her nipples covered with toothpaste untill bedtime if she does that she may cum once before sleeping

(If no bra is no option then a pen up her ass all day tomorrow)

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
She doesnt have clamps and the no bra would be quite noticable. Also she can not fully get a pen up her ass so i made her keep it in her pussy until she got home today.

Featured Threads

New Personals