CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Also this night I had this Jerk try to pass himself off as a girl, he has a profile on both here and get dare, then he also has the balls to send me a picture of a girl. If you want me too, i'll take pictures of the chat to show you what the hell is going on and what wrong with this web site.

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=31167

How is he trying to pull one over on you? That profile clearly states MALE. The ad they've posted clearly says MALE. They don't appear to be trying very hard to fool anyone.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
There are other ways to prove someone is a female then a naked picture. I tend to require a photo of them holding a sign with their user name they can be wearing whatever they want it can be as much or as little of their body as they like as long as its obvious its a female. If they aren't comfortable with that there is voice proof where they same a line or phrase.

If they aren't willing to do one of those to prove they are indeed female, I don't care how well we get along I will move on. After the proof I wont ask them for pictures/videos/audio ever and its up to them to decide if they would ever like to share. I don't try to hide that fact to ambush them with it, I will always let them know in my thread when I am in the market for a sub that she will have to find a way to prove herself a female to me.

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
I started this thread to encourage people to make wise choices in looking for a Dom and to be careful on the internet I had no idea it was going to get some people all heated up over whether people are honest and they are who they say they are.

I was suspicious about someone though that had contacted me on kik and told me my Dom had all kinds of other slaves. This person said they were going to pm my Dom and pretend they were a female. My Dom and I are very open and when someone contacts me wanting me to be their slave or when someone contact him wanting to be his sub we tell one another. So we set this guy up and my Dom and I were texting each other and I told the guy I would be his slave if my Dom accepted him as a sub. Well lo and behold this guy ended up being a girl. I showed him or her we caught them and they blocked my Dom and I blocked him or her and found out they had more than one kik account. So I just warn people to be careful many people are not honest.

I wish everyone could get verified and get age verified too.