KpopHubby

Verified KpopSluts husband
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2022
I need ideas to write on @KpopSlut so she wear her badges under her clothes. I think she likes having stuff written so no one can see, but knows it's there. She's just not marked right now and I need ideas. I already know I'm writing "cum" on her left and "slut" on her right tit.

Attachments

• received_547189617124691.jpeg
    received_547189617124691.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 19

Dumbfuckslut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 8, 2021
You could write cumdump too when you unload your cum on her tits.
Or udders or hucow when she wears her cow swimsuit.

Reactions: KpopHubby

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I need ideas to write on @KpopSlut so she wear her badges under her clothes. I think she likes having stuff written so no one can see, but knows it's there. She's just not marked right now and I need ideas. I already know I'm writing "cum" on her left and "slut" on her right tit.
Well I'm not going to drop anything specific, instead I'll point to this thread from about 6 months ago where a couple of KT lovelies took on a challenge to fit 50 words on their huge boobs, maybe the very ample boobage of @KpopSlut is up for this challenge?

Reactions: KpopHubby

KpopSlut

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2022
Well I'm not going to drop anything specific, instead I'll point to this thread from about 6 months ago where a couple of KT lovelies took on a challenge to fit 50 words on their huge boobs, maybe the very ample boobage of @KpopSlut is up for this challenge?

Ohh this is a good idea for next time. I bet I could fit 100 words. 🤣

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Awesome. So I think a similar format to the Lucy one should work nicely, I can create a thread inviting members to submit words. You can of course set limits on what kind of words are off limits and then we'll see if the members can come up with 100 to wallpaper your boobs with.

Reactions: KpopSlut

KpopSlut

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2022
Awesome. So I think a similar format to the Lucy one should work nicely, I can create a thread inviting members to submit words. You can of course set limits on what kind of words are off limits and then we'll see if the members can come up with 100 to wallpaper your boobs with.
I don't have many limits. Really just not into rape play, so anything to do with that is out. Other than that, I'm pretty open. :)

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok sure, you'll have power of veto over anything you aren't comfortable with anyway. I'll start the thread today as it may take a while for the members to come up with 100 words. You also get control over when it gets done.

Reactions: KpopSlut