What would be in your dream kinky toy chest?

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
If you were given an empty toy chest with a maximum capacity of 10 toys, and there were no barriers of accessibility/cost in acquiring any sex toy of your choice, which kinky toys would you fill your dream toy chest with?

You can use those toys on yourself or others. You need not own them currently or ever and they can be any toy or household common item usable as a toy [eg. rope, hairbrush etc] or your own DIY toys [would be great if you share how you made it], however it should exist in reality and not be a mere theoretical fantasy.

You can also optionally describe the chosen toys and how you use/d or intend to use them.

If you have used them then feel free to add your reviews on the toy as well.

41xBKCA77%2BL._SX355_.jpg

paddledmale28

Verified male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 20, 2013
Earth
What a great idea! 10 toys might be hard to narrow down.

Here are my ten

1. Wooden school paddle
2. Cane
3. Flogger (can you tell I love spanking??)
4. Strap on for pegging
5. Butt plugs of various sizes
6. Japanese clover clamps (love these)
7. Rope
8. Handcuffs
9. Ball gag
10. Spanking bench

I chose the spanking bench over the St. Andrew’s Cross as I could be spanked and pegged with the bench.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Oooo it's quite difficult to pick only 10 but here goes...

1. Paddle - just incase mistakes are made
2. Nipple clamps - because abit of nipple torture can be fun
3. Rope - love the feeling of being stuck and the feeling of rope on my skin
4. Fucking machine - always wanted a go on one
5. Wand - love having it tied on and left there
6. Butt plug - it's just fun
7. Dildo - always come in handy
8. Spanking bench - can be used for several things to tie me too
9. Remote control vibrator - love it when someone else controls the toy
10. Breast rack/toy - want to play more with my breast bondage rather than just nipples

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I know to shortlist 10 is hard, but that's all that fits in that toy chest :oops:

But the good thing is that's not the only toy chest or list of toys you could ever have, that is just your dream kinky toy chest filled with your absolute favourite ones. :love:

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
This is cute :) I think these are my absolute 10 must have toys. I know sexy underwear isn't specifically a toy but I do love wearing them so they're there anyway!

1. Chastity belt
2. Anal plug (large)
3. Nipple clamps
4. Dildo collection
5. Remote control vibrator
6. Collection of sexy underwear
7. Wand
8. Paddle
9. Sybian
10. Pegs

Wilba11

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2019
I don't know if this is open for guys but anyway:
1. Chastity cage
2. Spiked cock ring
2. Butt plug
3. Cane
4. fleshlight
5. panties and bikinis (cause its humiliating for me to wear them)
6. black dildo
7. humbler
8. stinging nettle.
9. nipple/ball clamps and weights
10. candles (for wax)

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
This thread is open to everyone irrespective of gender, orientation etc. The only think that qualifies you to post here is to be kinky..lol

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

somegirl

Verified Sub Girl
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2018
Ooooo fun!
1. rope
2. remote-control vibrator
3. twistable clit pump/sucker
4. pussy pump
5. clamps
6. inflatable dildo
7. textured paddle (think meat tenderizer, but flat)
8. hanging weights
9. speculum
10. VERY textured suction cup dildo

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
It was hard to name just 10, but I picked 10 must have items for a toy chest. In no particular order, here is my list:

1. Rope - what's a toy chest without rope. Bondage is always welcome for me
2. Strap-on - these make play session that much more fun ;)
3. Medium / large butt plug - anal is a particular favorite of mine. I'd prefer one with a t-base for long term wear
4. Wand - I love clitoral stimulation and wands are so versatile. You can tie them on and play for hours...
5. Dildo - I need clitoral stimulation for orgasm, but I do enjoy vaginal play as well. Dildos are a staple of all my toy chests
6. Candles- the kind that have a low melting point for safety. I love wax play, the sensation is so thrilling
7. Fucking machine - I've always wanted to try one, and it would be fun to pair it with the rope
8. Sybian - the stronger version of a wand, would be lots of fun to ride one of these
9. Pegs / clamps - I do enjoy pain in small doses and clamps provide so many fun options. Nipple clamps, labia spreader, ...
10. Flogger - I debated on which spanking implement to include. Since this is my last item I went with something that is fun on all parts of the body, especially my pussy and tits

sciencegal

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2019
You are the second person to list this, and add the "always wanted to try" clause! Seems there aren't enough fucking machines in the world, there's a marketing niche that's being missed.
It's the cost and storage for me. I am reluctant to spend that much money at this point in my life, and I don't have a private place to store one currently

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Being a bondage enthusiast myself, happy to see most of you included rope in your list.:)

Reactions: zkennedy137

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have been thinking about this one for a while and decided to approach it from the more literal sense of what would I assemble in my ultimate portable kink kit, something the size of a toolbox say.

1. Four lengths of soft poly rope 5mm x 5m (for tit binding)
2. Four lengths of soft poly rope 6mm x 10m (general ties)
3. Two lengths of hemp rope 8mm x 10m (for Kinbaku/Shibari)
4. Graves speculum
5. Clover clamps x 2
6. Bamboo cane
7. Dildo large
8. Hitachi wand
9. Remote control vibe (a'la Lush 2)
10. My perfect Electro stim/shock device.

All are all pretty obvious in use however I will elaborate on 10 as it is something I still dream of finding or building.
There are a lot of different electro play devices on the market, everything from re-purposed TEN's machines to specific erotic/BDSM stim and/or shock devices. I have experimented with most apart from the high end (very expensive) devices and found them lacking in the level of control I want. I have also built a number of devices myself using various methods including from scratch and based on Arduino.
The main problem I have is finding something that is versatile enough to supply the high voltage, low amperage, short duration shocks I want and also the low voltage muscle control. The second problem is that I have only ever found a few female subs willing to let me test my creations on them, more specifically on their vaginas. So having both the right device and right subject for experimenting is what is holding this one back and keeping it in my wish list for now.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
One question @droptokon, how do you use the bamboo cane, I have never heard you talk about being into impact play in forums or conversations..hmmm

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Its something I only use in person as I find impact play requires a fine touch. I generally only use it to tap, I'm not one for hard impacts but find that many repeated taps in the same location can really build. Mostly on tits but on the right sub could also be legs, cunt or ass.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I have always seen people generally think of ass cheeks while spanking but I always liked impact play more in breasts and front torso and pussy for some reason..lol and of course particularly boobs get marked/bruised fast so a more moderate hit is required and even more desirable.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I had a toy delivered today that is blowing my mind.

Inflatable butt plug. HOLY SHIT
Yes great pun but you need your ass spanking young lady, you're supposed to be posting your top 10 toys not just your new fave so get back here and finish the list!

Reactions: nina

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Yes great pun but you need your ass spanking young lady, you're supposed to be posting your top 10 toys not just your new fave so get back here and finish the list!

FINE!

This is just off the top of my head and many toys arent fresh in my head as I don't get to play nearly enough.

1) Lovense Lush bluetooth vibrator.
2) Timer locks. (1 min to 99hours)
3) Infinity collar, ankle and wrist cuffs (SO MUCH BETTER than normal leather)
4) Handcuffs (long and short chain, I don't care for fuzzy, though...)
5) Inflatable Butt Plug (this is a new thing as anal is a relatively new game for me... but I kinda think the vibrating / enema tube version of the inflating plug would be more useful)
6) Suction Cup dildo (my favorite is actually a mold of one of my exboyfriends)
7) CB6000. If only my BF would let me use it :(
8) nylon cargo straps, ratcheting and nonratcheting. These are GREAT for bondage... simply lock (padlock, timer lock, carabiner) the infinity cuff to it and it is easy to adjust, strong as hell... or pass them over a table bind to increase the restrictions.
9) sheath dresses. They make me feel so sexy.
10) A willing partner. This is my biggest wish.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
FINE!

This is just off the top of my head and many toys arent fresh in my head as I don't get to play nearly enough.

1) Lovense Lush bluetooth vibrator.
2) Timer locks. (1 min to 99hours)
3) Infinity collar, ankle and wrist cuffs (SO MUCH BETTER than normal leather)
4) Handcuffs (long and short chain, I don't care for fuzzy, though...)
5) Inflatable Butt Plug (this is a new thing as anal is a relatively new game for me... but I kinda think the vibrating / enema tube version of the inflating plug would be more useful)
6) Suction Cup dildo (my favorite is actually a mold of one of my exboyfriends)
7) CB6000. If only my BF would let me use it :(
8) nylon cargo straps, ratcheting and nonratcheting. These are GREAT for bondage... simply lock (padlock, timer lock, carabiner) the infinity cuff to it and it is easy to adjust, strong as hell... or pass them over a table bind to increase the restrictions.
9) sheath dresses. They make me feel so sexy.
10) A willing partner. This is my biggest wish.
Yikes, toys you aren't allowed to use? Outrageous!! As for the "willing partner" is that in addition to your BF or something you would like him to morph into?

Featured Threads

New Personals