What's your favorite punishment?

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Hey everyone I'm having a bit of a problem. I'm a mistress who has multiple long term slaves, all of which are female, and lately whenever I have to punish one of them it feels like really uniform or repetitive. Basically it's been getting boring it's like the same old same old thing. So I was wondering if you guys could tell me what your favorite punishments are that you give to your subs. And for subs I guess what the hardest punishment for you to receive is. Hmm but I won't be expecting you all to post you punishments for nothing in exchange I'll post one of my favorites every four or five posts, or if for some reason this thread becomes really popular than every ten but I don't see that happening so expect every four or five ok?

Anyway thanks for the help everyone!!!

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
I try to make the punishment fit the crime most of the time. So alot of my punishments are situational.

But I find it helpful to mix body parts and sensations. Like spank pussy one day or hot wax on nipples the next or ice on the clit. This gives room for my moods and keeps the slave guessing what sensation they will be feeling. I also like to punish body parts that dont always get a lot of attention. One of these areas is the soles of the feet. I love to torture and punish those. From walking in painful shoes for periods of time to standing on uncomfortable things to an old fashion foot whipping. Other areas are the stomach, knuckles, arms, calves, or butt crack.

I don't know if this was what you were looking for but maybe gave you an idea or two.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
I try to make the punishment fit the crime most of the time. So alot of my punishments are situational.

But I find it helpful to mix body parts and sensations. Like spank pussy one day or hot wax on nipples the next or ice on the clit. This gives room for my moods and keeps the slave guessing what sensation they will be feeling. I also like to punish body parts that dont always get a lot of attention. One of these areas is the soles of the feet. I love to torture and punish those. From walking in painful shoes for periods of time to standing on uncomfortable things to an old fashion foot whipping. Other areas are the stomach, knuckles, arms, calves, or butt crack.

I don't know if this was what you were looking for but maybe gave you an idea or two.

Mmm... more or less I did get a few ideas though not to keen into foot punishment (mostly because the thought makes me shiver because my feet are really sensitive) Basically I just want people to write their favorite and most challenging punishments even if it doesn't end up helping me I'm sure it will help someone else later on if this thread becomes popular enough (basically replying to this so other's have a good example of what I'd like to see posted) Anyway I still need lot's more help but thanks I got a couple ideas from this

Reactions: Mistress_nini

Marcavious

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 15, 2014
one of the most painful sensations is a long session of urethral torture. having to thrust q-tips in and out repeatedly , putting multiple in at once, dripping hotsauce directly into it and so forth.

Also fucking my ass with sandpaper wrapped toys before giving myself a salt water or diluted hot sauce enemas is pretty agonizing as well.
(also spanking directly on the hole)

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
A specific punishment then, okay. I like it because it makes them focus and gives them an incentive to do the task properly. Plus it is challenging because of the endurance and the pain involved.

Here is one I like to use.

"Attach clamps to your nipples and then attach strings to the clamps. Then pull the strings up toward the ceiling and attach them there. Stretch them in a way that you are standing on your toes. Then set a time limit. I use 15-20 minutes. Everytime your heels touch the ground you will spank your butt 20 times. Everytime a clamp gets pulled off spank your tits 20 times. Time stops until the heels are back off the ground or clamps are reattached."

It is even more fun if they do it on cam or in person so you can watch the facial expressions and the muscles flexing trying to stay up.

helgrun

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Aug 2, 2014
My favorite thing to use is coldness. Usually I do things involving cold metal, and pressing them against sensitive parts of the body, particularly the soles, inner legs, butt, crotch, etc; alternatively, when their still cold i just smack the tools against their body. I'm pretty exclusive to using the cold, not willing to risk things like heat burns. Primarily I use cold metal, and i use it externally mostly, unless there is a specific request that i use it internally.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
ok I said every four to five but I've decided on five however sense this is the first set I'll give the first one of my extreme punishments now

I like to use a variety of methods when punishing someone this specific punishment incorporates pain, pleasure, blindfolds, toys, humiliation, and bondage

Punishment: First I tie the person to the bed. Then I put a blindfold on them and a powerful pair of vibrating panties (after this point I tie down the person's legs). Next I set up a camera and turn on the panties (sometimes I put head phones on her but only if she is easily influenced by sounds) Then I leave the room for 4 hours. when I return I turn off the panties and take the video and watch it leaving her there to wonder what will happen next. Here comes the punishment part I watch the video and I keep track of the number of times she cums.

1-3= 30 spanks with a metal spatula (the ones with the holes) on each private (tits, breasts, butt hole, butt cheeks, pussy and clit)
4-6= 50 spanks to the butt and pussy then inserting toothpaste covered dildos into the butt and pussy and clamping her tits. She will then remain tied some place like that for 1 hour
7-9= going to the mall with vibes in and no panties and cumming in public
10+= all three punishments

Note these are just my extreme punishments

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
If I do something that upsets my Dom, he makes me kneel in a corner and explain why I failed my task, then he tells me that he's disappointed. This would normally cause me to fall apart for a few hours, but he usually tells me he has faith that I'll make it up to him. And I always do. If you leave out the last part, your sub could feel really terrible. Punish them, but don't ruin their entire day.

Hehe -hugs- you sound like a good sub! oh one thing I forgot mostly because I hit that pesky 2000 character limit in the original post my method of domination is very humiliation heavy I like to how should I put hmm... dehumanize? yeah sure sense my computer says it's a word let's go with it! I like to dehumanize my subs with humiliation so unless it's rather hardcore humiliation like public, semi-public, and/or hidden public then it won't work that well. By dehumanize I mean mostly pet play or insulting not like forcing them to live without human rights that's going way too far.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
I don't necessarily mean humiliation. I mean, find the one thing that your subs are sort of tentative about and then sort of push their boundaries. If they don't exactly love anal, for example, make them use a small object (ice cubes are good) to tease themselves there. If they like to keep their submissive sides to themselves, make them go out wearing a discreet collar or something. Everyone has at least one thing that they can tolerate, but still makes a good punishment because they prefer not to do it.

Of course, the part that you quoted seems to be pretty universal. Any sub that you're close to, that is decent, will naturally feel bad about disappointing you. I wouldn't call this a punishment, but it works.

Mm sorry looks like you misunderstood when I was talking about humiliation I just meant in general for future posts on this thread that if they suggest a humiliation punishment it should be a bit more extreme because humiliation is my domming style. to be honest I thought I said that it wasn't directed towards your comment but I guess I spazzed out there

And yeah I know I have this one sub who gets all teary eyed when she messes up it so isn't fair because it makes me want to comfort her.

Yes I know my both my subs weak points but I just want general new ideas because every once and a while I like to give them something that feels different from usual so I figured next time either of those two misbehave I can have some new punishments ready.

busty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2011
Here is a list I found you could use to start your ideas with then expand on them.
*Act as objects (furniture, etc.)
*After orgasm, making sub drink his own cum
*Always address you Sir, ma'am, etc.
*Anal plugs
*Age Play
*Baby pacifier tied around neck
*Bathroom use control
*Bathroom use in front of others
*Become a human ashtray
*Beg for cigarettes, drinks, etc.
*Blindfolds
*Boot worship at odd moments
*Cavity check in private
*Cavity check in public
*Cage display
*Cage display and ignore them
*Carrying a doll or toy around
*Clip on earrings that don't match
*Crawl on 4ís
*Cum or urinate into their food.
*Curse words (Whore, Slut, Worthless, etc.)
*Curtsy in public
*Dancing/ stripped tease
*Dom chooses food
*Dom chooses cloths
*Dom urinates into water, while sub is taking a bath
*Eat from a pet dish
*Eat from floor
*Eat without utensils
*Embarrasing positions
*Enema
*Eye contact restrictions
*Feed submissive from hand
*Feeding the food in restaurant (Remember: don't put your values on others-if they can see)
*Feminine necklace exposed (for males)
*Foot worship
*Forced bestiality (not for everyone. This is a hard limit for most)
*Forced Cross dressing
*Forced dressing
*Forced exercising
*Forced nudity
*Forced masturbation in odd places
*Forced shopping for pantyhose and asking the clerk ìWould this fit meî (male)
*Forced slave auction
*Forced to go to bathroom in front of others
*Forced to sell lemonade in the street like a kid for .10 cents
*Forced to wear a sign (slut, etc.)
*Forced to be a slave
*Forced to wear a leash
*Golden shower
*Handcuffs in public
*Handcuffed to a shopping cart while shopping
*Harem--serving w/other(s)
*Hood
*Human Garbage Can
*Immobilization
*Lead on leash while having a rubber bone in the mouth
*Leave bathroom door opened
*Leave note with embracing instructions
*Made to walk the streets in a ìRed Light Districtî
*Made to urinate in front of others into a cat liter box
*Maid services
*Make sub wear underwear that you've urinated on
*Mask
*Nipple clamps under see thru top
*Orgasm control
*Orgasm denial
*Pantyhose work with shorts (male)
*Pet roles (act like a dog, cat, etc.)
*Pet play (forced sex w/pet)
*Record real embarrassing sessions and make them watch it
*Scat Play
*Scolding
*Spitting in face
*Send shopping with note and hand it to clerk.
*Serve others (supervised)
*Serve others (unsupervised)
*Serve as toilet
*Shave head
*Shave body hair
*Shave pubic hair
*Slap face
*Slave tattoos (temporary)
*Spanking (public)
*Speech restriction
*Spell ìSlaveî with suntan lotion & get tan
*Stand in corner
*Swallow urine
*Suck dildo in car, so others can see
*Take Pictures
*Take Video
*Verbal Abuse
*Wear a bra and get a tan (males)
*Wear diapers
*Wear Masters cum on your face without wiping
*Wear no bra under see thru top
*Wear no panties under see thru clothes
*Wear T-shirt that say ìI'm a sissy boyî, ìI belong to Masterî, etc.
*Wear Collar everywhere
*Wear unmatching clothes
*Wear clothes that are ripped
*Write on body (slut, sissy, etc.)
*Undress in front of others

You could even make the list a game where they are required to roll a dice and what ever the number they get is what they do. Keep them rolling till the end of the list.
Example they roll a 5 they have the fifth challenge, then roll again and count on from the fifth challenge.

Featured Threads

New Personals