When can I cum? (female)

Kaito

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 13, 2011
I dont have a dildo or do anal. I can insert my rabbit into my pussy and take a photo of it - would that be ok sir?

I will post and await your approval of the photos, and your consent to my cumming once.

A rabbit in your pussy is fine. However, on your thighs, write in permanent marker "This is a naughty pussy" with an arrow pointing towards your pussy.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
I have acquired a new owner who informs me that if I drop some wax into my pussy I can use the candle to cum.

The new owner's instructions take priority over dares, so my intention is to spank my pussy for 5 minutes, drop some candle wax into it, and see if I can cum with a thin tapered candle.

Once the above have been completed, I will see what other tasks can be done.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
The pictures of the results of spanked pussy are in my album. More to follow.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
update

I have acquired a new owner who informs me that if I drop some wax into my pussy I can use the candle to cum.

The new owner's instructions take priority over dares, so my intention is to spank my pussy for 5 minutes, drop some candle wax into it, and see if I can cum with a thin tapered candle.

Once the above have been completed, I will see what other tasks can be done.

These tasks have been achieved - the photos will be uploaded asap.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
update

Good job so far with clothespins.

Now how about a picture of you in a doggie style position with your legs spread really wide. For added fun, add a single clothespin to your clip as a reminder that you should cum. ;)

I have just completed this. I will upload the photo as soon as possible

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
photos uploaded

More photos are up. Feel free to comment. I will respond to all remarks left by my superiors, so that you know they have been read and considered.

I am now going into a period of orgasm denial, so will not be posting pics etc. For a while. I believe a period of 15 days of ruined orgasm or edges was mentioned.

Starting tomorrow that Is my dare.

Thanks to all of you for the tasks. it has been a pleasure to undertake them.

Featured Threads

New Personals