United States (East of the Rockies)

YoungFemaleSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 29, 2011
21 year old slave female seeking a dominant male under 40

I am a 21 year old female who is looking for a British master. I am an American myself but I am turned on by being controlled / used by British men. I guess you could call it a fancy of mine. As regards the level of control I am looking for, I would be willing to commit to following a day by day schedule drawn up by my master, though it would have to be somewhat flexible since I do attend university and work part-time. I would also be willing to write up daily reports / journal entries to submit to my master and complete daily tasks set in advance. Additionally, I would be willing to allow my master to control what I eat and when. One limit I have is that my master cannot control what I wear to a ridiculous degree, as I am a modest person and would not be willing to dress provocatively in public, but I would be glad to let my master choose what style shirt / pants I wear or what type / color of undergarments.

I am not looking for someone immature who will simply ask me to provide photos of myself in a state of undress on a regular basis. I am looking for someone who is mature and in control. I do have a digital camera and would be willing to provide photos, but wouldn't be willing to 'bare all' right off the bat. I also have a webcam but would only be willing to use it after I've gotten to know my master a good deal. I do not have any 'toys' but can be inventive. I would be willing to commit to a long term master / slave relationship but would only do so if my master committed to the same in return. I can devote a good bit of time to being a slave but I am also a student so I would like my master to be understanding in case of work / school disruptions. Ultimately, I am not looking for a 'dare partner' or someone to play games with. I am looking for a long term and committed master / slave relationship with someone who is serious, intelligent, and can have a conversation without constant references to masturbation / nude photos. I'd like my master to be someone I can turn to as a source of guidance and control, as a mentor of sorts. I realize I am asking for a lot, and for that reason I am willing to offer a lot of loyalty and commitment in return.

My likes / fetishes include: punishment, humiliation, control of my interpersonal relationships, control of my schedule, use of English vernacular words in conversation while scolding or berating me, light verbal abuse. Although, I also would like someone who can be affectionate, fatherly and kind.

My dislikes include: constant requests for pictures, poor grammar, and excessive use of immature derogatory terms (i.e. 'slut,' 'bitch'.) My limits include: insertion, shaving, bondage, extreme pain, extreme public humiliation, illegal/dangerous dares, and involvement of family/friends.

About me: I am of short to medium height, brown hair brown eyes and average build.

You may contact me in this thread or by PM as you wish. Serious replies only please.

• Kinks:
humiliation, punishment (i.e. writing lines, writing punishment essays), English vernacular words, control of my activities / interpersonal relationships

• Experience:
I have had a handful of masters in the past, most of which were not serious. I would like my new master / slave interaction to be based on a more firm and committed relationship from which I can learn and grow.

• Limits:
My limits include: insertion, shaving, extreme pain, involvement of family / friends, extreme public dares (i.e. walk outside naked), illegal / dangerous dares

Last edited:

UKMaster2010

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 27, 2011
British Master

I see you have an penchant for a British Master, a very wise choice, this tells me that you have some intelligence that I would like to tap in to...I am more than happy to work around your studies as I am a teacher and am well aware of the improtance of education. Also, I will push you to be your best. After all, as my slave you are representing me and I'm sure you wouldn't want to disappoint.

I particularly enjoy the idea of choosing when and what you can eat. I would also enjoy dressing you and seeing the proof in photo form.

You will be punished for bad exam scores,,,,and severly punished for any kind of failure. This is not acceptable.

If you would like to discuss this further my email is: ukmaster2010@ya hoo. co . uk

Sir_Maverick

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 12, 2011
Hey, I am an English Master, with 14 years experience in the lifestyle, I am interested in getting to know you, and taking it further if we are compatable. I will send you a PM, and you can get back to me.

Featured Threads

New Personals