Who wants to cut my dick off? c:

SlaveWhore

Banned
  • Gay
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2014
steamcommunity.com
I'm a young, girl, that was born as a boy, i'm hoping to get hormone replacement therapy soon, and i am slightly underweight, i am an extreme masochist, and i am into castrations, penectomy, public humiliation, and so on.
i have recently been a disgusting slut, cutting my thighs and penis, cumming on my bed and not cleaning it, etc, so i obviously deserve punishment, and as you can tell: a slut like me does not need, nor DESERVE her penis. please be descriptive on how you'd castrate, emasculate, nullify me, please!

Below is a pic of me c:

Attachments

• cute girl bro.jpg
    cute girl bro.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 258

Katiemay

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 2, 2014
I'm a young, girl, that was born as a boy, i'm hoping to get hormone replacement therapy soon, and i am slightly underweight, i am an extreme masochist, and i am into castrations, penectomy, public humiliation, and so on.
i have recently been a disgusting slut, cutting my thighs and penis, cumming on my bed and not cleaning it, etc, so i obviously deserve punishment, and as you can tell: a slut like me does not need, nor DESERVE her penis. please be descriptive on how you'd castrate, emasculate, nullify me, please!

Below is a pic of me c:

Respond to my PMs if you want to talk

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Seems like you should be punishing your penis. 50 spanks per 12 hours with a ruler should do well and try jamming it in a door.

New Personals