Why I am into this

Small_Penis

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2012
Earth
I admit, I have man-guilt. I rather not go into details, but in short, I feel bad over how women have been treated in history, and I am ashamed to be a guy sometimes because of it. That is one of the reasons why I like to serve women, and have allowed myself to be beaten up by them. (It wasn't always in a kinky way either.) And why I given money and other things they want, and would always let women beat me at games and things, and have gender wars, and make sure the girls win, and I would always make an effort to seem like I was trying to win, but still lost because the women were better. Although some women have beaten me fair and square at stuff. Anyhow, I feel like they deserve it because of how they were once treated. If it weren't for women, none if us would be here, so I think it is women's turn to rule over the guys.

Last edited:

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I admit, I have man-guilt. I rather not go into details, but in short, I feel bad over how women have been treated in history, and I am ashamed to be a guy sometimes because of it. That is one of the reasons why I like to serve women, and have allowed myself to be beaten up by them. (It wasn't always in a kinky way either.) And why I given money and other things they want, and would always let women beat me at games and things, and have gender wars, and make sure the girls win, and I would always make an effort to seem like I was trying to win, but still lost because the women were better. Although some women have beaten me fair and square at stuff. Anyhow, I feel like they deserve it because of how they were once treated. If it weren't for women, none if us would be here, so I think it is women's turn to rule over the guys.

Well said. I admit I don't care much about how women were treated in history but I always had fantasies of myself being a women in another time and being treated as such. Or sometimes I imagine how it would have been if men were mistreated in a women's world. Sometimes I hate women go too far when arguing with them but at the same time I love to be the one to loose.

Featured Threads

New Personals