Will be online doing humiliating/disgusting/painful tasks Tuesday evening (from 8pm CET)

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Tuesday evening/night (EU time) I'll have the house to myself. Two floors, with privacy shades/curtains so I can roam the entire house naked or dresses as you like. I'm planning to spend about 4-6 hours doing tasks given by GetDare and/or KinkTalk - or some disgusting FapRoulettes if I don't get any orders here.

Proof/pics/reports: This is the Online Play forum, so if you want that I'll provide live updates via Kik if you request that in your reply. Or even create a group for everyone that assigned me tasks so you can continue to give me additional orders throughout the evening/night! No face though - I'll wear a mask if needed.

What are my limits for this? No scat (or, well, let's make that no eating of huge chunks of poo - I did say I wanted disgusting tasks), and nothing that will leave marks that my girlfriend will see when she gets back on Wednesday. Other than that: let your imagination go wild. For example:

• Disgusting meals. Eaten from a dog bowl - that seems to be a classic? Or put food in my ass first and then eat it?
  • Make me wear my largest plugs/nipple clamps/etc
  • Piss play is always disgusting/humiliating
  • Spanking tasks. Maybe even order me to create a live spanking thread?
  • Chastity for the duration plus the night after this?
  • Or no chastity but ruined orgasms and cum eating?
  • Force me to drink lots of milk and deepthroat a dildo until I puke it back up?
  • Point me to a disgusting FapRoulette?

List of toys can be found at https://rentry.org/wingman78_kinky_list

I'm looking forward to being thoroughly used and abused!

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Combining the tasks/rules given on various platforms this is what I've got so far - More Rules/Tasks Welcome!

Rules
  • Get naked - no clothes allowed fort he entire time
  • Put my chastity cage on
  • Either insert a large plug or put clover clamps on my nipples - I'm allowed to switch between those as often as I want.
  • I'm not allowed to walk and will have to crawl everywhere
  • I have to tape up/put mittens on my hands so I can't use them between tasks

Tasks
Just one, but it's a really, really nasty one (thanks!). Not sure whether I'll be able to push myself to complete all of it but we'll see.
  • Drink a carton of milk
  • Grab a can of dog food
  • Mix it with piss and put it in a dog bowl
  • Eat it without using my hands
  • Then apply e-stim unit, grab a dildo, and put on a nice deepthroat/vomit video. Replicate that, slowly increasing the e-stim, until I puke the dogfood/piss/milk mixture back up. Not sure if I'm allowed to link the video directly but search "Messiest 69 throat fucking ever starring slavebc" if you're interested
  • Then eat it back up

I think this covers the disgusting part quite nicely and also adds a bit of pain with the e-stim - but I'll probably have a couple of hours left after this so feel free to bring on more tasks or add to my rules.

Featured Threads

New Personals