Woke Up With Morning Wood

Queen2U

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 5, 2011

Well... not really, but I suppose it's similar to what a male feels like first thing in the morning. Being female I wouldn't know for sure.

After a very late night of chatting, cybering, dominating, messaging and finishing it off with the assistance of a creative-typing sub to get off (rather rushed because I was tired); I fell into a deep, hard sleep for about 5 hours. Upon waking, my pussy was throbbing and wet and my clit was hard -begging for attention.

I SO missed my sex toys of the past that somehow got lost in a move. So I hopped online and starting browsing sex toy shops for new playthings. I added some to my wishlist destined to become my shopping cart next paycheck. As I was browsing and fantasizing how each one would please me, my pussy continued to get wetter and throb harder.

I couldn't take it anymore and had to do "something"! The comforter was flipped back and my panties flew off. I was frantic! After laying back with legs spread, I dipped my finger in my juices, slid it north, and started rubbing my clit with my finger - down, up, circular, side to side. Ugh... I was bored with the same 'ol "flicking the bean" routine and felt frustration start to set in before reaching for a bottle of exotic massage oil on my nightstand.

The notion came to me that I hadn't tried any ass-play (aside from a couple tonguings and rim-jobs) in over a year, so I gave it a go. I drizzled the oil at the top of my lips and let it run down my slit and ass crack. With my right hand, I slid the middle finger in my tight little asshole and index finger in my slippery pussy. Same two fingers on other hand returned to my clit, but this time I used a slightly different technique. I ran them up and down, pushing harder than usual so my clit slid right between them. God, it felt so good! I then wiggled the fingers in my ass and pussy at the same time and WHOA! Orgasmic waves coursed through my body. I felt my sphincter clench tight with each wave, finger still inside.

I continued, with legs twitching, pressing harder on my clit with longer strokes and felt myself start to squirt. So I stopped for fear of leaving a giant cum-filled oil slick on my bed. Afterall, I hate doing laundry - that's a sub's job! So I pulled panties up, just rinsed and dried hands, and headed upstairs for coffee. Once sitting at the kitchen table with coffee mug filled, I grabbed it to take a swig. A huge smile came across my face. Every time I took a sip, a familar and very sexy smell hit my nose. The fingers from my right hand still had a slight perfume of pussy, ass, cum, and oil.

Let me tell you... I really enjoyed that cup of coffee - down to the last whiff. ;)

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
Its really something!
I have never had the chance to experience something like that as submissive i belief that i can't have self-pleasure.. not for my joy... but for Mistress if i had one

Love the post... thank you for sharing it