Would you buy this stuff?

Would you buy some or all of that?

• I'd buy all of it if I had the cash!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Maybe one or two things

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • WTF is wrong with you? Seriously shadowx!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
So I'm poor :D Well not entirely but I have stuff that I could sell and I was wondering whether you guys (guys being key here, I strongly suspect women wont be interested!) would be interesting in buying any of it. I'm not saying you have to purchase it right now but in general would you be interested in buying any of the following:

A cum rag. An old white vest absolutely covered in cum to the point it's now yellow and disgusting. It really is nasty and probably a biohazard but I know I'd buy one if I were gay!

Nasty stinking socks that I've worn all week and cycled in for an hour and half, maybe more.

Cycling under-shorts worn for minimum 90 mins cycling outdoors

stinking boxers worn for almost as many days as you say, minimum 2 maximum... well you tell me and we will see ;)

Any other cum covered or sweaty/stinky stuff you want, socks covered in a few cumshots, napkins worn in my boxers all week, go wild.

Vote in the poll! I am in the UK and I am seriously thinking about selling this stuff so if you are really really interested shoot me a PM, if we do agree a sale I'll obviously need your address so if you feel more comfortable make a new kinktalk account or something so I can't link an address to a username (not that I'm that interested.... I'm straight so the likelihood of me stalking a gay man is VERY low!)

Featured Threads

New Personals