Would you fly with Hooters?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Yes its true, back in the early 2000's Hooters branched out into their own airline. I guess they thought flight attendants weren't being objectified enough. Apparently the Hooters girls on the flights weren't qualified flight attendants and could only server food and drinks, as well as being a visual distraction from the crap food I assume.
Unfortunately it only lasted a couple of years, go figure...

And no, these photos haven't been shopped!

ik35bjiiu0n1nck7ispj.jpgrdosqafacjz48por12ia.jpg

Last edited:

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
While I had not heard about this before I read your post, my thoughts are that I see this as more of a niche segment and better than objectification already accepted in the mainstream like you mention happens with the flight attendants. I also think airlines given their scale, can't run profitably if they only cater to a niche segment.

Coming to your question, this seems more of a special flight than regular means of travelling..lol anyways interesting topic

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I suppose it was kinka niche, they ran from 2003 until 2006 and had a fleet of 7 aircraft. They flew to 17 different destinations but primarily seem to have been shuttling golfers to Myrtle Beach. All the seats were "club" class with more legroom than standard flights and meals and drinks were complimentary.

Reactions: nina

Featured Threads

New Personals