Young slave looking for a mistress to serve her every command

dominique4you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 6, 2015
Hi Kink talk,

I'm a young slave. 18 to be exact and I've always seen myself as a lower figure especially to women and this is why I am forced to serve a women when she asks.

I'm looking for a mistress that is seeking a long term relationship with a worthy and serving slave. I'm looking for a women that doesn't take no for an answer and will punish or reward a slave when she sees it fit. I also however ask that my mistress be understanding that I have a social life and I am a student therefore I'm might be unavailable at times but I try and be free as often as possible.

my likes are role play especially pet play, degrading talk, spanking, light pain and bondage, feminization, hiden public and crossdressing.
my limits are poop, pee, body writing, anything with icy hot or toothpaste (some people like that I guess), heavy pain or bondage. I keep a very open mind to all my mistress' requests and orders therefore my limits are few.

anyway, I appreciate that you took the time to read through all this and if you're interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to message me and you can also contact me by kik or Skype at Dom6869

thanks everyone!!

Brittney

Featured Threads

New Personals