Your Whore

YourWhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2014
It's been ages since I've been on here, but I'm really craving some humiliation right now. I won't do anything public, show my face or do anything really absurd/extreme, but otherwise I'm pretty open to suggestions :eek:

Post in the thread, PM me, or email me ([email protected]) if you like. I'll try to please as many of you as I can. ;) Ask me any questions you like and ask me to do whatever you want. I'm more than willing to whore myself out. The more humiliating the better.

I only ask one thing; don't be nice to me. Treat me like the disgusting slut I am. I'm not anyone's 'pet', but by all means treat me like a dirty fucking animal. Call me names, insult me; whatever you like.

I'm ready to bare all xx

sub24

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 13, 2008
I want to see a pic of you naked. Write pig on belly.

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
It's been ages since I've been on here, but I'm really craving some humiliation right now. I won't do anything public, show my face or do anything really absurd/extreme, but otherwise I'm pretty open to suggestions :eek:

Post in the thread, PM me, or email me ([email protected]) if you like. I'll try to please as many of you as I can. ;) Ask me any questions you like and ask me to do whatever you want. I'm more than willing to whore myself out. The more humiliating the better.

I only ask one thing; don't be nice to me. Treat me like the disgusting slut I am. I'm not anyone's 'pet', but by all means treat me like a dirty fucking animal. Call me names, insult me; whatever you like.

I'm ready to bare all xx

Create an album here where we can see all your holes nice and clearly as we want to inspect our animal if it is able to fuck as it should

sub24

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 13, 2008
I want to see you with toys in both your holes. The biggest in ASs.

Peachybob

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 14, 2015
Put some clothes pins on those massive flaps and spread that pussy wide.. Make sure you stretch them..

SsmIAm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
Get on your knees and put your face to the floor. Stuff your ass, spread you cunt open, and get a picture of it.

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
The next time you go out (ie to school/work) make sure you pull your meat flaps out of your panties so they have a chance to air out and flop around. You could make this a regular thing if you want constant reminders of your debasement. I'd like you to add a picture of your pussy flaps hanging out of your panties to your photo album.

RT1354

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 10, 2015

I'm ready to bare all xx

I want you to write on your tits " cow slut please use me " then I want you to get something long and hard and ram into your asshole got it you worthless slut

PerversusLunaticus

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 18, 2011
Stupid whore....link to album doesn't work
Fix it and send me via pm
After that you could receive some task to do....

Featured Threads

New Personals